Sign in to follow this  
muniek85

Jumping down from 1st floor on soft ground = death? :D

That was most hilarious thing i have ever seen... Soldier with full health jumping from 1st floor on the soft ground instantly dying... His bones are made of clay or what?

edit: oh comes out i didnt died but felt unconcious and broken bones >.<

Edited by muniek

Welcome to the physics of Arma 2. Sometimes you will break legs entering or exiting a door.

A big reason to why I don't climb things anymore, and am super careful of stairs. Luckily today while checking out a deer stand I fell off and just had some damage given. Now I just climb up a deer stand and stay on the ladder while I take whatever in there is worthwhile.

1st u r not soldier. U r survivor, weak guys allways hungry and thirsty. Low vit, so ur bones may be easy to broke. Dat rpg in dayz.

I know, I know... A lot of games have bad height physics, but maybe it's the weight of your gear too? :lol:

The extra weight would maybe sprain an ankle I guess.

1st u r not soldier. U r survivor, weak guys allways hungry and thirsty. Low vit, so ur bones may be easy to broke. Dat rpg in dayz.

True, true!

Got Milk?

I once fell off the top staircase in Devil's castle, and skydived off the smokestack in electro. Those were nice falls...

once i ran into a factory building and as soon as i exit it, my bones broke and lost ~10000 blood in one second and than managed to save my self with less than 1000 blood. lucky i had morphine with me other wise i would need to crawl for miles until the next nearest hospital.

Check out DayZ myth busters. The guy jumps from the top of a tall building and because he landed on an "object" he walks away from it.

A friend of mine lost some decent gear when zombies attacked him in the apartments on the north edge of Cherno. Wasn't even the zombies that killed him, they knocked him unconscious on the stairs, and when he stood back up his legs broke and he died instantly.

That and the occasional superman-Zeds that fuck your legs up with one hit to your back is the reason I always carry at least two morphine sticks.

• Like 1

That and the occasional superman-Zeds that fuck your legs up with one hit to your back is the reason I always carry at least two morphine sticks.

BEANS FOR TRUTH.

There was this one time, when I was a noob and tried to jump from a barns 1st floor to safety, away from the zeds and broke my leg and got eaten alive.

But also, I once was on top of the lighthouse and tried to chop down the lighthouse with my axe (why? No idea.) and I suddenly fell down to the ground. I broke nothing. I didn't even lose any blood, all I needed was a pack of painkillers and I was on my way again!

Edited by HavokFI

There was this one time, when I was a noob and tried to jump from a barns 1st floor to safety, away from the zeds and broke my leg and got eaten alive.

I did the exact same thing, killed my first player with the lee enfield I just found, jump off, legs broke. He had nothing on him either.

Solidiers in day z are hemophiliacs and have brittle bone disease

trip over own legs and break them

jump off firestation and land on fence to slide down and be unharmed.