Good luck out there, I hope you find something nice/scary.

I'm curious to see what you could record over there, let us know :)

Try around midnight or something like that server time?

Yeah I am going there by daylight because night is a little bit too frightening to me. If day doesn't work out I'll try night eventually. Also my PC is shit so the resolution of the fraps recording will not be that good !

Head on up there and find out.

Just be sure to tell your group mates where your going so they know why you never came back. ;)

• Like 1

There can spawn a ATV and a UAZ, also there is a military lootspawn in the military building. Nothing else really. The big radio tower has one industrial lootspawn.

Edited by Flexho

are you people just saying its haunted , so that no bandits or survivors will be there or just to scare kids so they dont sleep well at night? btw I am not a kid

What you will find is a shit ton of zombies, you will need to be solid snake to get in and out alive

• Like 1

There is a man...or...something that lives at Green Mountain. He wears a green jacket, has a hockey mask covered in blood, swings an axe like a madman, and once you enter Green Mountain, he will follow you everywhere....

In fact, I've said too much already. Please, never bring it up again...

• Like 6

There is a man...or...something that lives at Green Mountain. He wears a green jacket, has a hockey mask covered in blood, swings an axe like a madman, and once you enter Green Mountain, he will follow you everywhere....

In fact, I've said too much already. Please, never bring it up again...

weirdo

Bad things happen on that mountain, some say the outbreak started there.

Who knows what mysteries it holds, all I know is most who go to find out don't return.

I have bin there ones not a good move. Better to stay away from that place unless you got ton of ammo or are sneaky as a ninja like me, never fired a shot.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Yeah I am going there by daylight because night is a little bit too frightening to me. If day doesn't work out I'll try night eventually. Also my PC is shit so the resolution of the fraps recording will not be that good !

All reports of weird things happening has been at night.

Haven't seen a single weird report to happen at day, nor there has not been anything special for me either (been there quite a few times).

Pick up a friend (a trustworthy who is not up for scaring you up) and try then if night feels to frightening.

weirdo

Apparently you've never seen the videos... :D

Went there once at night.... Saw nothing until I started to climb down from the tower, then all I could hear was the sound of a little girl singing some song I didn't recognize in an extremely creepy fashion.

I hauled ass.

I won't talk about that place any more than that.

Edited by Professional N00b
  • Like 6

Went there once at night.... Saw nothing until I started to climb down from the tower, then all I could hear was the sound of a little girl singing some song I didn't recognize in an extremely creepy fashion.

I hauled ass.

I won't talk about that place any more than that.

Have some beans good sir. I've spiked them with a little bit of bourbon to help you, temporarily, forget that horrible night.

• Like 1

We don't talk about neerg mountain.

Don't even say that mountain's name.

Can't people just leave that place alone? It's nothing but bad trouble going there. You really shouldn't be going there. I know I wouldn't. Not now, not ever.

• Like 1

Every veteran survivor or bandit knows that Green mountain should only be named with a whisper!

Dont ever dare to speak of it again!

• Like 1

If you do not know about Green Mountain, then you shall never venture there.

If you do venture there, then remember to do it during night time, without nightvision or fucked up brightness and gamma settings.

It has to be a full moon aswell.

Go up to the maingate, turn so your back is against the Maingate, and gaze into the forrest.

This is best experienced if you are alone.

But heed my warning.

We do not speak of that place.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago
  • Like 2