Sign in to follow this  
word2yall

G36SD camo?

some times i don't even bother posting a reaction to people, cause it feels like talking to a brick wall.

aru_azif is one of those people.

Edited by Tandwan

Just found a cool wep.... One second, let me minimise and scour the internet to see if I can use it or not.

I'd just use it mate, if you can get banned for using a gun that's in the game its pretty flippin' stupid.

Pulled off a dead guy, not legit weapon right?

Do I keep it? Trash it? Give it to some survivor on the coast?

BTW it rapes. 4v1 near the firehouse in cherno, I won.(they were also bad)

I killed a guy that had one too. I know you can use it if you find it, but after carrying it around for a bit, I dropped it. Just didn't want to have issues with any server admins etc, plus there are plenty of legit weapons in game. Enough people freak out about hacked weapons, so to me it wasn't worth the potential sperge-storm.

Its a fucking gun for christ sakes, who cares he will die and lose it anyway.

Ok, see... this is why if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about that it's best to just not post anything. Hacked weapons will not get you banned if you find them and pick them up and run around shooting people with them. Period, bottom line, Thank you, Drive through. There is only one way a hacked in weapon can get you banned and that is if YOU scripted the weapon into the game yourself to use in the above scenario. The scripting itself is what will get you banned, not the carrying of the weapon.

Furthermore, admins should not be banning people for carrying hacked in weapons unless they have absolute proof through Rcon and server info that the person scripted it in. Banning someone for using a hacked in weapon when they didn't script it in CAN GET YOUR SERVER BLACKLISTED AND REMOVED FROM THE HIVE. Did all of the server admins here read that?

IF YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR CARRYING AN ITEM NOT CURRENTLY IN THE GAME AND THEY DID NOT SCRIPT IT IN BUT GOT IT THROUGH SOME OTHER MEANS THEN HACKING THEN YOUR SERVER CAN BE BLACKLISTED AND / OR REMOVED FROM THE HIVE. Everyday on the ban appeal forums I see multiple people who come on there and say - I got banned for carrying x weapon but I didn't hack it in. Why did I get banned? All this is is server admins not reading the rules and reasons they can ban players and taking matters into their own hands. Had they read that they would see if they are banning people for reasons not listed on that page then they can face some heavy penalties leveled against their server.

People who are saying - 'Oh if you're using a hacked in weapon then you're as bad as a hacker' are fucking stupid. I am sure at least 75% of you have duped gear on accident from one server to another, even things such as food / water, and didn't feel morally obligated to destroy said items simply because it was petty items to you. Regardless of what you 'think' you are still using duped items and if you don't immediately destroy them or if you USE them then you are using duped items and that makes you a cheater. Get off your moral high horse before you tell people what is hacking / duping and don't come in here saying - 'Oh i've never done that' because you're bullshitting yourself, not us.

You sound as retarded as the people you're complaining about. In a knee-jerk, foaming at the mouth kind of way. Relax, no one is gonna judge you for eating duped beans, or dying with a AS50 thermal.

ITT: So much QQ about guns they can't get. (Because apparently hacked guns make you l33t invincible)

Ok, see... this is why if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about that it's best to just not post anything. Hacked weapons will not get you banned if you find them and pick them up and run around shooting people with them. Period, bottom line, Thank you, Drive through. There is only one way a hacked in weapon can get you banned and that is if YOU scripted the weapon into the game yourself to use in the above scenario. The scripting itself is what will get you banned, not the carrying of the weapon.

Furthermore, admins should not be banning people for carrying hacked in weapons unless they have absolute proof through Rcon and server info that the person scripted it in. Banning someone for using a hacked in weapon when they didn't script it in CAN GET YOUR SERVER BLACKLISTED AND REMOVED FROM THE HIVE. Did all of the server admins here read that?

IF YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR CARRYING AN ITEM NOT CURRENTLY IN THE GAME AND THEY DID NOT SCRIPT IT IN BUT GOT IT THROUGH SOME OTHER MEANS THEN HACKING THEN YOUR SERVER CAN BE BLACKLISTED AND / OR REMOVED FROM THE HIVE. Everyday on the ban appeal forums I see multiple people who come on there and say - I got banned for carrying x weapon but I didn't hack it in. Why did I get banned? All this is is server admins not reading the rules and reasons they can ban players and taking matters into their own hands. Had they read that they would see if they are banning people for reasons not listed on that page then they can face some heavy penalties leveled against their server.

People who are saying - 'Oh if you're using a hacked in weapon then you're as bad as a hacker' are fucking stupid. I am sure at least 75% of you have duped gear on accident from one server to another, even things such as food / water, and didn't feel morally obligated to destroy said items simply because it was petty items to you. Regardless of what you 'think' you are still using duped items and if you don't immediately destroy them or if you USE them then you are using duped items and that makes you a cheater. Get off your moral high horse before you tell people what is hacking / duping and don't come in here saying - 'Oh i've never done that' because you're bullshitting yourself, not us.

Damn, read the thread before typing a wall of text calling me out and discussing an issue that's already been resolved.

EDIT: Nevermind, my info was from an old rocket post that is no longer up to date. Jemoeder is right.

Source: http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry446536

See? I already corrected myself and posted relevant links.

P.S. It's not as if I was completely talking out of my ass in my first post either. Rocket has said in the past that you WILL be banned for holding hacked weapons: http://dayzmod.com/f...-12/#entry12289 or rather, not banned, but have your profile permanently corrupted. Pretty much the same thing.

My information was outdated, yes, but I was only trying to help. I don't talk out of my ass, but I can't be expected to know everytime rocket makes a post in a random thread changing his mind.

Edited by denkart