Sign in to follow this  
tatsuri

Hacked into field. Can't respawn or find the real map.

I'm on ANZ4 i've tried switching maps and i've tried contacting server admins on serveral servers so i can be killed or tp'd to shore.

I can't play the game till someone gets me out of this fucking field.

Understand this. This buggy, glitch filled attempt at a mod is fun and all but i have spent 2 hours in a FUCKING EMPTY FIELD because there aren't even measures to help victims of hackers. Hackers gonna hack we know this. But fucking help us non hackers out when we get fucked over from your lack of giving a shit about the hackers.

Shit i'm so fucking sick of this field! There's a goat here but i don't have a weapon so i'm throwing flares at it. Seeing as re-logging wont solve this and the respawn button is greyed out for no fucking reason i'll just wait to starve.

Thanks for the 'help' community.

Useless.

Always remember carry chemlights with you. Chemlights are the deadliest weapon against any opponet for example:

*chunks chemlights at zombie*

"Take that zombie!"

• Like 1

i'd apologize for the rant but i'm still stuck in this field.

Run back to the map or die of starvation if changing servers doesn't work

The best part about this is they disabled the respawn button. Probably the most hilariously useless change I've seen since I started playing. Seriously? What did this accomplish in any way, shape, or form? All it does is inconvenience everyone. I hope it gets reverted.

-Inconveniences people trying to spawn somewhat near their friends, thus preventing enjoyable experiences

-Inconveniences people turned into animals/teleported to the middle of nowhere by hackers, making hacking more aggravating then ever

-RUINS the day of people glitched into walls/objects/rocks/underground who are unable to move

That is all.