Sign in to follow this  
Guy (DayZ)

Why do scripts ignore me?

Does this happen to anyone else? Multiple times I've been on servers where script kiddies have teleported/killed everyone else on the server but I'm never killed or teleported. I'm worried not only that multiple people will accuse me hacking/scripting but also of being banned from some my favorite servers as I have no way to tell anyone I'm not the one scripting.

Edited by Guy

Your not the one scripting. Admins/BattlEye can tell. Its in the logs. Just call yourself lucky that your not the one getting ass raped by hackers.

Okay thank you, I'm just a bit nervous. I really like this game, I don't want to get banned from servers or even worse a global ban.

Does this happen to anyone else? Multiple times I've been on servers where script kiddies have teleported/killed everyone else on the server but I'm never killed or teleported. I'm worried not only that multiple people will accuse me hacking/scripting but also of being banned from some my favorite servers as I have no way to tell anyone I'm not the one scripting.

You're so lucky dude my clan found a heli about 2 hours ago fixed it up and filled it with gas, then we saw a guy spawn in a black hummer. So I banned him cause he spawned it in I had evidence of it. Then we are flying to pick up my friend and we all get teleported then killed (Heli included). Hour later of looking where we got out of the heli/saved it with no luck. Hackers suck. P.S. This has happened twice our last chopper we had for about 2 days then hackers came to our base and blew it up when i wasn't on.

Isn't that wonderful? Thanks Battleye you rock! <--------------- Super sarcasm intended