Sign in to follow this  
Tyrael75 (DayZ)

SIDE CHAT

Re-ADD SIDE CHAT GOD DAMN shit seriously DOESNT help because hackers are extremely rampant and are starting to piss me off and a side note the scripts are being executed through the PC'S COMMAND PROMPT make a script that runs a FULL blown check on a players computer entirely if theres a "command prompt" auto ban the IP and make note of their location (backtrace) if they change their IP backtrace the new IP and you will know who it is.

You have literally no idea. All of the scripts/injectors I know of use an in game hack menu, or are injected through an out of game program, I want to name the obvious one but I'm not sure of the rules so I'll leave it. However, I am almost certain that no scripters run scripts through cmd.exe, and to think so is pretty dumb.

I don't see how adding side chat back in will do anything to hackers.

Would let them smack talk you after they gib you I guess...

Autoban for a cmd in the background? Wow...that's.....so I'd get banned if I play at 10pm my time, cause that's when my robocopy backup-script (in cmd.exe aka a command prompt) is running automatically every day? That's cool... And also, I start DayZ via a batchfile cause the Six Updater/Launcher is just a heap of random code in my opinion, never seen a more over-engineered (read: crappy) piece of software.