Sign in to follow this  
crispy_tofu

Guy in ghille at nw airfield, sorry I had to put you down

To the guy in the ghile suit w/ a m4a1 cco I wouldnt have shot you if you hadnt broken my leg, I was trying to help. Anyway I have some friends who are less trigger happy who will enjoy the gun.

Why do people shoot at my legs when I try and help them? I've had to kill one other like you before this life.

no one cares. why do people post these topics, was it your first kill ever ? are you that excited....

• Like 1

no one cares. why do people post these topics, was it your first kill ever ? are you that excited....

It's called respect.

You're probably a typical douchebag bandit.

My first was a double homicide and I still smile at how fast they ran when they heard the warning burst.

<3 MK 48.

Omg guiz look @ me, I kulled some dud while he shooted muy legz. My friends (me) loves the gern. I've never hud un of tes b4. Cheers. Kthanxbai.

• Like 1

wow seriously

fuck him, he shoot at your lags why do you care for killing him if he shot you first

It's called respect.

You're probably a typical douchebag bandit.

I think its more douchebaggy to waste everyones time with "hey to the guy ho shot z zombie in cherno! ..."

My first kill was an accident. :( I was trying to save a friend from getting hit by a zombie and he walked into my shot and died....