Sign in to follow this  
Stence

H.E.L.P - Hacker ELimination Party

I think it would be a cool idea to have some sort of Anti Hack squad, Like the one I posted above. Imagine some of the top DayZ Players such as "Sacriel and Oshi7" and such were put into a squad that is specifically designed to eliminate hackers. Here's a cool example that I made that would show case this,

Pete is a fresh spawn straight off the coast of Elektro he's happy he got a great spawn then out of no where gets teleported to a Thunder Dome in the middle of no where... and not just any Thunder Dome...... a MORTAL KOMBAT Thunder Dome. Yes the most feared of all where you use vault to kill people.. Well it just so happens H.E.L.P was monitoring this server and next thing you know....

SHIZZAM

H.E.L.P Is on the scene and instead of firing bullets their guns fire bans! That's right bans! So what they do is they look for the hacker while trying to avoid being killed by the hacker themselves. It just so happens Sacriel is in the hills with an AS50 and sees the hacker floating in the air! He takes the shot BOOM banned.... Instead of letting the players lose all their shit in the Thunder Dome they have a FREEZE Grenade which stops server time for a bit and allows them to remove the Thunder Dome and the teleport putting everyone back where they were prior to the Thunder Dome.

Oh you got teleported into Elektro and about to get nuked?

SHIZZAM

Oh oh, ITS A FREEZE GRENADE the nuke didn't go off all the players are still alive the hacker is like "WTF?" out of no where he starts getting mowed down by bans! Oh wait poor johnny is caught in the cross fire. Whats that Johny? You think you are banned? Haha well here's a bandage but not just any bandage A UNBAN BANDAGE LOLOLOL!

So overall I think it would be cool if something like this did happen, if some of you can tell and if you know where I got this idea from then you get cookies :D.

The idea came from Arby n the Chief. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veJhSO2r8u8&feature=plcp <---- That's the Thunder Dome I am talking about.

• Like 2

You've got one hell of an imagination, have some beans

What would happen if there was collateral damage and sacriel was spamming his bans too much?

What would happen if there was collateral damage and sacriel was spamming his bans too much?

Ah but see the thing is Sacriel never misses ;)

You've got one hell of an imagination, have some beans

Thanks XD