Server Name: US 401

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Date/Time: 11:30 pm 8/8/2012

Server Hosted by: Nonospot

What happened:

One of my guild mates found a camp at Polana factory on US 401 and we met up at their location at a different server and logged in outside their camp coordinates (through the outer perimeter). We began firing as soon as we saw their Ural, one of my mates shot out their tire and we started a firefight as some of my other mates infiltrated the building. Suddenly we all get banned for “cheating/hacking”. The rules state that we cannot be kicked or banned for meta-gaming (we didn’t combat log anyway once we were on the server). Although there are plenty of servers we can play, the admin abuse on this server is unjust.

Evidence/Proof: We have plenty more images from our other guild members.

MNJwT.jpg

• Like 1

kinda bs that you logged from another server in an advantage position and then login to their server.

Edited by FL1pStYleZ
  • Like 1

kinda bs that you logged from another server in an advantage position and then login to their server.

We didn't login inside their camp, we logged in outside their camp. Metagaming is allowed anyway, so what we did was legal. Their camp at Polana had so much barbed wire anyway it looked like it was duped or hacked in anyway.

Actually I was the admin that did the ban. I think using the term "Admin Abuse" is a little strong here and I'll go into why.

I'm not going to go into log details here as they expose sensitive information like IP's and GUID's and we hardly need more of those getting stolen, but I'll gladly forward the logs through our main admin who is registered with the DayZ support site in regards to this issue.

The RPT data for you guys showed you on the server 12 (A total period of 20 minutes for various logins from your mates) minutes before taking up position on the hill north of the factory. But you were not all on that hill when you arrived according to our logs. Not all of you.

Within the space of 5 minutes the RPT data shows you all on the hill together. Well at least at that point your world space coordinates are all relatively the same as compared to the 12 minutes before. And as we had been dealing with an inordinate amount of teleport hacking for the last few days, after reviewing the data I made the call to remove you all from the server due to my inability to reconcile the large change in position for several of your clan mates.

If the bans are unjust, I will happily lift them, but the RPT worldspace data for several of you jumped several grids by my estimation, to get to that hill after your individual timestamp arrivals on the server.

Overall if that attack was completely legit (meta-gaming and fourth dimensional stuff to me is a bit iffy but its not "against the rules"), sorry about that, cause we're definitely up for a fight. But we had over watch on that hill, we've always got over watch on that hill as its a major defensive liability....and there were no bogey reports til right as the Ural got hit, over watch called contacts on hill, and suddenly the interior of the factory is full of explosions and the crew in the Ural is getting dead at amazing levels of -25000 or so blood. Though that could be completely legit using AS50 NATO rounds.

Overall it was after looking at the world position changes that I decided to throw down a ban.

Far as the barbed wire goes we've carried a lot of stuff from other servers we played on before getting our own. We also do a lot of supply raiding around the Berezino and northern industrial areas, plus barbed wire and tank traps spawn quite often inside the Factory. There are probably dupes in there but most of the time its because the storage tents we use aren't saving their inventory state correctly and anything we use from them gets restocked with a server restart. I don't really keep track of that kind of thing and I'd be pretty hard pressed to tell you which was duped and which wasn't. I just use whats available when its available. But overall our clan quite commonly goes on scavenging missions...in the very Ural you disabled, as it was leaving on a start of the evening scavenging mission. So throwing around the "dupes" accusation is a little petty, especially when your boys are throwing out some of the rarest sniper rounds in the game like they're cheap to waste on human targets.....but I'm sure you all scavenge helicopter crashes all the time, right?

Again, we're more than happy to put forward the logs for review for the DayZ team, if we're in error on our translation of your locational changes after your arrival, then we're more than happy to admit our error and lift the ban.

Edited by semipr0
  • Like 1

Bogs probably found the camp around 0850.

You all didn't arrive til 2313, Mens Rights being the first to connect.

LeChuck, Limpz, TooBig three minutes later at 2316.

Lolilover69 and But show up 3 minutes after that at 2319

Atheism shows up at 2325.

At 2325, But is kicked by BattlEye for exceeding our server maxping setting which happens to be a pretty forgiving setting. Our maxping is set to 300 to accommodate Australian regulars that play on 401.

Three of the above listed players in your clan did not start out on the hill with you according to our analysis of the RPT worldspace data. But were on the hill as of the time of the attack and could not have reached that position naturally in the time between their server arrival and the time of the assault, according to our analysis.

And don't take this as hostile....I just deal with situations as people bring them to me. We have three admins for our server and only two of us are technically competent to even understand the logs on hand. So I spend most of my time stuck in logs cause of various complaints from players on our public team speak, and clan mates both, on our private team speak. I just reviewed the situation and made the call that seemed appropriate based on what I saw.

Beyond that, I won't go into further technical details. I'm zipping up the log files now and putting them on our FTP for our primary admin to grab if needed.

Edited by semipr0

Sorry double posted here due to lag.

Edited by semipr0

Far as the barbed wire goes we've carried a lot of stuff from other servers we played on before getting our own. We also do a lot of supply raiding around the Berezino and northern industrial areas, plus barbed wire and tank traps spawn quite often inside the Factory. There are probably dupes in there but most of the time its because the storage tents we use aren't saving their inventory state correctly and anything we use from them gets restocked with a server restart.

NO WAY IN HELL WERE THOSE FORTIFICATIONS LEGIT.

Approximately 1 hour ago I TheMadBomba launched a raid against this fortified position.

I crawled all around the outside of the camp and inside of it.

If I was to make a rough estimate of the number of fortifications (inside and out as I managed to get inside)

Fortifications:

300 sandbags minimum

400 tank traps minimum

500 barb wires minimum (they were stacked 3-4 thick in most places)

I must commend you that getting into the inside of that base without blowing anything up was extremely hard, It was like a maze inside and out. I tried getting in by entering through the Ural that was blocked in and then trying to get out of the passenger seat on the other side, sadly I didn't realise there was fortifications on the passenger side aswell but I luckily managed to get in that way just by pure luck, 9/10 times i'd have broken my leg from it.

Inside your base I had to go up 1 set of stairs and down the other in order to get to the tent camp that you had set up inside the factory. There was about 40 tents all in all, Checking them I started to think that they were legit tents and you'd only duped the fortifications, that was until I found a tent with 40 gillie suits and then another tent nearby with 50 satchel charges.

It was at this point that I attempted to sneak out the back to satchel charge the last of your vehcihles as they were deffinately the hardest to get to. It was at this point I came under fire and decided to detonate the 20 satchel charges i'd placed all around, somehow my attacker died but I was left standing with 6000 health, a broken leg and alot of fractures.

I then decided it was impossible to get to all of the other vechicles without blowing up some other things so it was at this point that I started blowing up the outside factory wall (which also had alot of fortifications around it meaning it was still hard to blow up the right part of the wall. I saw that the Ural had somehow been shielded from one of my earlier satchel charges by the sheer ammount of fortifications around it and then i went to blow that up.

All in all I destroyed:

2 tractors

1 ATV

1 Pedal bike

1 Ural

1 bus

1 flatbed

and a few other vehicles.

Enjoy your stay in this game US 401, feel free to check the ingame logs as it'll clearly show I walked to your base all the way from Pridorokdy

My recomendation: Stop duping items (I would have screenshotted the sheer ammount of fortifications if that attacker hadn't interupted me mid mission).

And play the game properly

NO WAY IN HELL WERE THOSE FORTIFICATIONS LEGIT.

Approximately 1 hour ago I TheMadBomba launched a raid against this fortified position.

I crawled all around the outside of the camp and inside of it.

If I was to make a rough estimate of the number of fortifications (inside and out as I managed to get inside)

Fortifications:

300 sandbags minimum

400 tank traps minimum

500 barb wires minimum (they were stacked 3-4 thick in most places)

I must commend you that getting into the inside of that base without blowing anything up was extremely hard, It was like a maze inside and out. I tried getting in by entering through the Ural that was blocked in and then trying to get out of the passenger seat on the other side, sadly I didn't realise there was fortifications on the passenger side aswell but I luckily managed to get in that way just by pure luck, 9/10 times i'd have broken my leg from it.

Inside your base I had to go up 1 set of stairs and down the other in order to get to the tent camp that you had set up inside the factory. There was about 40 tents all in all, Checking them I started to think that they were legit tents and you'd only duped the fortifications, that was until I found a tent with 40 gillie suits and then another tent nearby with 50 satchel charges.

It was at this point that I attempted to sneak out the back to satchel charge the last of your vehcihles as they were deffinately the hardest to get to. It was at this point I came under fire and decided to detonate the 20 satchel charges i'd placed all around, somehow my attacker died but I was left standing with 6000 health, a broken leg and alot of fractures.

I then decided it was impossible to get to all of the other vechicles without blowing up some other things so it was at this point that I started blowing up the outside factory wall (which also had alot of fortifications around it meaning it was still hard to blow up the right part of the wall. I saw that the Ural had somehow been shielded from one of my earlier satchel charges by the sheer ammount of fortifications around it and then i went to blow that up.

All in all I destroyed:

2 tractors

1 ATV

1 Pedal bike

1 Ural

1 bus

1 flatbed

and a few other vehicles.

Enjoy your stay in this game US 401, feel free to check the ingame logs as it'll clearly show I walked to your base all the way from Pridorokdy

My recomendation: Stop duping items (I would have screenshotted the sheer ammount of fortifications if that attacker hadn't interupted me mid mission).

And play the game properly

Congratulations on attacking a base on an empty server that had no defenders?

Far as the duping, again I can't claim ignorance, shit constantly respawns in the tents on server resets an people use it. What do you want us to do? Bury it all? Keep a hand written inventory of our tents so we can identify when a tent respawns its contents and tell everyone in the clan that the tent should not be used? it just keeps coming back. But we do supply runs every night, I've run a lot of supply ops with our group.

The guys are on Teamspeak right now organizing a resupply run to re-coup our losses, so well done Shaun of the Bread, for metagaming our base and posting its location publically so TheMadBomba and everyone else just like him can fuck it over and make the game less fun for the two clans that play on our server together.

I didn't deny that some of the fortifications might be duped, but you using that as a justification to destroy all our vehicles which we definitely legitimately acquired and blowing out our entire base is pretty damn weak.

Grief play isn't against the rules though.

Also there were 20 tents, not 40. You're sort of exaggerating pretty heavily. I know how many tents we had. I never bothered counting the fortifications. I didn't place them.

Personally I'd love to have an instance ID wipe. We've got too much crap. We brought too much crap from the servers we played on before getting to 401, and simply having the crap is making us a target for griefers, hackers and assholes.

Edited by semipr0

The tents probably duped by accident as there was quite a few empty ones but there was deffinately 40 I hand counted those 1 by 1.

The fortifications were to numerous to count effectively though, although my minimum of each fortification is easily correct.

Luckily those fortifications have been down for a few restarts so they'll never disapear, If anyone wants to count them themselves then they know where to go.

And it wasn't really griefing, it's not like I went in there all guns blazing blowing stuff up left right and centre, i went in and put down the bombs with the intention of blowing them all up at once. I spent alot of the time crawling around like it was a MGS game. It's not like I sprinted in, placed bombs, ran then set them off

And i'm not saying that you should get rid of any fortifications that duped inside tents, i'm saying you clearly intentionally duped them using server restarts as the tents don't save contents so server restarts refill them.

I'm sure if a dev was to check your server logs they'll probably see multiple server restarts in close proximity of other server restarts. There is obviously other ways to dupe but thats probably the one you used.

Play the game properly and you won't have people like me coming to undo your cheating :thumbsup:

Edited by TheMadBomba

The tents probably duped by accident as there was quite a few empty ones but there was deffinately 40 I hand counted those 1 by 1.

The fortifications were to numerous to count effectively though, although my minimum of each fortification is easily correct.

Luckily those fortifications have been down for a few restarts so they'll never disapear, If anyone wants to count them themselves then they know where to go.

And it wasn't really griefing, it's not like I went in there all guns blazing blowing stuff up left right and centre, i went in and put down the bombs with the intention of blowing them all up at once. I spent alot of the time crawling around like it was a MGS game. It's not like I sprinted in, placed bombs, ran then set them off

And i'm not saying that you should get rid of any fortifications that duped inside tents, i'm saying you clearly intentionally duped them using server restarts as the tents don't save contents so server restarts refill them.

I'm sure if a dev was to check your server logs they'll probably see multiple server restarts in close proximity of other server restarts. There is obviously other ways to dupe but thats probably the one you used.

Play the game properly and you won't have people like me coming to undo your cheating :thumbsup:

https://dayzmonitor.com/server_info/3041.html

Look for yourself. Its all right there. We restart twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. This is hardly out of the ordinary.

There are a few restarts that show in the record that are close together, these are generally when we're bringing down the server due to a massive hack, then bringing it back up about an hour later after the dust clears and the logs have been analyzed.

You're looking at a bunch of sandbags and barbed wire and calling us outright cheaters in every way dude. This is hardly the case. Duping happens without even attempting to dupe things. And as the list shows there, we do NOT restart the server over and over to dupe tent contents.

Also, if we're cheaters, how come we're not resetting the server right now? I could very easily undo everything you did...right this very moment. I'm not doing so.

Sorry bro, but you are a complete griefer, and you used the presence of this thread to basically grief our base. Simple as that.

We're not responsible for the goddamn Hive and Tent contents not saving properly.

So...have a nice day, I guess. You apparently already did.

I'm not going to lie, I chuckled to myself a bit when I saw all the restarts after you claim "just 2 a day"

I'm not going to lie, I chuckled to myself a bit when I saw all the restarts after you claim "just 2 a day"

The average is two restarts a day. There are some days there where there are more than one and the dates I recognize where there are multiple restarts are days when our server is being hacked.

What a bunch of crap this has turned out to be. All I did was answer this thread as reasonably as I could, explain my reasons for what occured to the original poster and was quite open to attempting to ensure we worked the situation out, if my assessment of the logs was wrong.

In return, me and my friends have had everything we had destroyed out of spite. Called cheaters cause you can dupe shit without even knowing how or trying to....and I'm being called a liar by this guy because apparently he's decided to creatively ignore the fact that I did say that the "days where there are more than one restart are usually days where we are dealing with hackers".

I'll be even clearer on a few of the early restarts back in July, we'd bring the server up, and our camp wouldn't be there, so we'd have to restart it til the Hive loaded the camp.

This is really sort of out of hand. Every time we try to manage our server, someone comes on these forums, outs one of our camp locations and everything we've worked to achieve gets ruined and our will to play together, as a group, dwindles a little further.

So much for "Survival Simulator", you even try to do a cohesive group survival situation and people just metagame it and destroy it.

BTW Rocket's definition of "meta-gaming" does not include posting camp locations on a public forum. It distinctly addresses inflitrating peoples Teamspeaks and gaining intelligence on enemies much in the way that goes on in Eve Online. People seem to assume an acceptance of some levels of "meta-gaming" includes ALL metagaming.

Fine i'll retract my statement about duping through server restarts, however I know of maybe 2-3 other ways that you could dupe such items.

Tents cannot dupe 50 satchel charges or 40 gillie suits, atleast not by ACCIDENT. With the way the tents used to save anything you took out of the tent would then come back after a server restart, meaning that you would have the item in both your inventory and in the tent. The tents do not just go "theres 10 satchel charges in here and i'm gonna double it to 20 on next restart", it would have to have the satchel charges removed, server restart then the satchel charges taken out would be put back in. regardless it's clear duping as the way you have described it is impossible for the tents to dupe like that, they don't just keep on duping indeffinately, you would have to remove items for it to dupe (if you could explain why you'd take gillie suits out of a tent just to put them straight back in after a restart then that would be nice to hear).

But yeah, I know of other ways of duping that don't require server restarts and therefore would not show up on the logs. so lets stop beating around the bush as we all know you duped on purpose.

This other way cannot occur by accident and therefore you would have had to have been duping on purpose

Just out of interest: How the hell did you actually get inside the building anyway, I couldn't seem to work it out, I just got lucky. Did it include the Ural that was tank trapped/sandbagged/barb wired in place or what?

Edited by TheMadBomba

Fine i'll retract my statement about duping through server restarts, however I know of maybe 2-3 other ways that you could dupe such items.

Tents cannot dupe 50 satchel charges or 40 gillie suits, atleast not by ACCIDENT. With the way the tents used to save anything you took out of the tent would then come back after a server restart, meaning that you would have the item in both your inventory and in the tent. The tents do not just go "theres 10 satchel charges in here and i'm gonna double it to 20 on next restart", it would have to have the satchel charges removed, server restart then the satchel charges taken out would be put back in. regardless it's clear duping as the way you have described it is impossible for the tents to dupe like that, they don't just keep on duping indeffinately, you would have to remove items for it to dupe (if you could explain why you'd take gillie suits out of a tent just to put them straight back in after a restart then that would be nice to hear).

But yeah, I know of other ways of duping that don't require server restarts and therefore would not show up on the logs. so lets stop beating around the bush as we all know you duped on purpose.

This other way cannot occur by accident and therefore you would have had to have been duping on purpose

Just out of interest: How the hell did you actually get inside the building anyway, I couldn't seem to work it out, I just got lucky. Did it include the Ural that was tank trapped/sandbagged/barb wired in place or what?

Since you're being somewhat reasonable, I will be reasonable in return.

Let me be very clear. I have NEVER willfully duped anything myself. I duped my backpack once by complete accident. I put my backpack in my tent. I put on a camo suit, I had a backpack on and it had all the stuff from the backpack I put in the tent, I pulled the backpack out of the tent...and all the stuff was in that one too, so I duped a backpack, without even trying.

Now, we have two clans that play together on the server, and rather than LULzing our way through Chernogorosk while we use communications advantages against ungrouped players and telling ourselves how awesome we are while we slaughter people just off the beach, we actually attempt to do survival situations...we group up, we find a fortifiable location, we fortify it, we spend our nights doing supply run operations at various towns to ensure we keep our stocks up.

I am more than willing to agree that in a group of 20 or more people, that several of them might be duping on purpose. But I don't dupe, and as I said I'd LOVE to have an instance ID wipe for 401 just to get rid of the crap...so we could start over and get back to the basics of survival again. Some of the most fun we had was actually acquiring the things we'd need to start having a survival settlement.

The back door of the building could be vaulted into if you knew how to do it. It was basically a small space where the wire would allow you to vault over it due to the change in base height from terrain to mesh base.

Simple facts are, I have not denied the possibility of dupes being in our camp. I have simply stated my own stance on duping...I don't do it and I don't try to do it. And I'd prefer a situation where it wasn't possible at all, whether by accident or on purpose.

The vehicles you destroyed took us three days to recover after ESP hackers stole every vehicle on our server and dropped them in random and rather hard to find locations, including teleporting the goddamn PBX into the middle of the forest at 005006.

A lot of what we had was legally acquired doing Airfield operations, hospital operations in Berezino, tons of helicopter spawns to find antibiotics. Regardless of what may or may not have been legitimate we spent a lot of time legitimately attempting to play this game as a survival simulation.

And now its all pretty much over with. We've lost everything. We can't go back...the whole base is a broken arrow now.

Eventually we're going to run out of places to even try to play this game as a survival simulation.

Just a FYI you can restart your server whenever you want, even if you weren't to restart it for 3 days the building would then repair back to how it was, and the tents will repitch themselves with everything back in them. I'd know that as our tents got ran over by someone about a week ago, we waited about 20 hours for a restart and then they repitched. Kindof weird but the only think you've lost is the vehicles I guess.

I personally wouldn't have fortified the factory as you'll always have people going there for car parts, i'm sure you'll find somewhere else thats equally as good.

Ok getting into the building kindof makes sense now, it was quite hard. If I really wanted to I would have just bombed my way in but I decided to try and figure out how your lot had gotten in without.

Still have no clue how you got those vehicles out though. The only way I could think of was removing the file in your DayZ which has the fortifications on them, that way you can just drive straight through them (seen it done with trees so people just drive straight through trees, it's nuts...)

Atleast I didn't see anything like Thermal AS50's in your tents, I hate finding those in other peoples camps, so you get respect for not using those peices of shiz

Edited by TheMadBomba

Just a FYI you can restart your server whenever you want, even if you weren't to restart it for 3 days the building would then repair back to how it was, and the tents will repitch themselves with everything back in them. I'd know that as our tents got ran over by someone about a week ago, we waited about 20 hours for a restart and then they repitched. Kindof weird but the only think you've lost is the vehicles I guess.

I personally wouldn't have fortified the factory as you'll always have people going there for car parts, i'm sure you'll find somewhere else thats equally as good.

Ok getting into the building kindof makes sense now, it was quite hard. If I really wanted to I would have just bombed my way in but I decided to try and figure out how your lot had gotten in without.

Still have no clue how you got those vehicles out though. The only way I could think of was removing the file in your DayZ which has the fortifications on them, that way you can just drive straight through them (seen it done with trees so people just drive straight through trees, it's nuts...)

Atleast I didn't see anything like Thermal AS50's in your tents, I hate finding those in other peoples camps, so you get respect for not using those peices of shiz

Every person I've killed that had an AS50 TSW or a G36C SD or an M4A1 ACOG SD or anything that wasn't on the official weapons list, I immediately buried the body, any time a clan mate found a questionable rifle we buried it in a fire pit and got rid of them.

And yeah I can restart the server right now. All the fortifications are back, the building is back, the tents are back......and it doesn't matter cause now everyone knows where it is and it becomes impossible to even defend it because people think "meta-gaming" is cool and they'll just spawn directly inside the place by hopping from one server, to our server...just to get some kills and some lulz, without even trying to fight us fairly.

And again, we have to relocate vehicles now, we're not going to get those back with a server reset, they were destroyed.

Simple facts are, in my attempt to explain my reasoning here and even with my willingness to remove the bans if I misinterpreted the logs, everything we had is lost. The place is radioactive now. Anyone reading this forum could show up at any time simply to get some easy kills and to hit the tents that won't fucking stop restocking their contents.

To be honest I'd rather just leave the place destroyed at this point. Bringing it back will do nothing but create a public supply depot at this point.

We hadn't moved the Ural since reacquiring it after Shaun of the Bread and his clan took it out. The rest of the vehicles were easy to get out, we just took down fortifications to get them out. We'd just found the V3S again last night, we took down some sandbags, rolled it right over the wire. After we were done playing for the night, around 0600, I reset the server for the morning reset, which would have respawned those fortifications we took down.

I just want to focus on this one bit of your previous posts to make a certain point to you about your activities.

Do you really think its positive going into peoples servers and destroying all their material possessions based off your objective opinion that they might be duping, when half the time between DayZ updates and BattlEye updates we can barely play the game "properly" because we're being mass teleported, mass killed, mass turned into cows and parachuted from 500m, having every tent and vehicle and player on our server found by people using ESP hacks, having god mod using script kiddies teleporting to people out in the middle of nowhere and killing them, dealing with one jackass with an axe that can kill 20 people in Chernogorosk without ever dying regardless of how many times hes shot, being randomly sent to Thunderdome and consistently having to emergency disconnect from OUR OWN SERVER because of what the real assholes are doing?

Lets say our tents respawned our stock of sandbags and tank traps and cat wire after our daily server resets....and we used that and build up our fortifications over a couple of weeks based off that...yeah we're using stuff thats duping, and yeah there might be some people in the clans willfully duping. But did we really deserve to have our entire DayZ experienced ruined because you have a personal mission to make people "play the game properly" when 6 days out of 7 we can't "play the game properly" because the hackers own our server and everyone elses server too?

You should really think about your crusade a bit there Bomba. A few duped items are hardly making a difference in regards to playing the game "properly" when we're spending half our freaking time running back from the coast cause some jackass that doesn't care if he gets banned keeps killing everyone on the server by clicking a scroll wheel option that his conveniently undetectable, BE bypassed script injection suite has available.

You completely took umbrage with the possibility of duping...when I spend most of my week just trying to keep the server hack free for enough hours for people to even enjoy playing the game.

People should play properly. Thats why I spend so much time in my logs trying to ensure that they are. The difference of 10 sandbags, or 500 is immaterial in the face of that, far as I'm concerned. What matters to me is the ability for my friends, my clan and our server regulars to enjoy playing DayZ. And...now we can't.

And if this is what attempting to fairly administrate our server is going to cost me. I'm just going to stop administrating it at all. Period.

Metagaming isn't going anywhere. Comparing it to eve is a bad example. Metagaming in eve is off the charts compared to dayz.

However currently with the ability to abuse the hive by server hopping is a legit issue.

I'd like the ability to have an item zone off an area so that players can't spawn there.

Of course it would need balancing to prevent abuse, but that's getting off topic.

Oh and BTW Rip....several members of my clan are screaming for you to be banned from our server.

You may notice, should you bother to check, that you are not. Regardless of how frustrated the choices you made this morning have made me.

We follow the rules on 401. Plain and simple.

If you find yourself banned from the server, one of the other admins will have done it, and I would like you to contact me via PM here and I will remove the ban.

Regardless of the level of negative impact your actions have caused for us, what you did wasn't against the rules...so I won't see you banned from the server for it.

I was thinking more about it and I believe that rocket said in the standalone version "bases" will be instanced so there is no way to server hop into them.

I know that isn't the case here, but I hope it gives you something to look forward to since I understand your frustration with the current system.

Oh you can ban me if you really want, I won't be returning unless I see another thread on here that peaks my interest about your server, I usually just skim read this forum looking for targets, I don't just go for servers where the complainant has posted up the coords of the camp, I look for threads that peak my interest, I prefer to go for servers whose admins ban people for finding camps. Which is how I choose yours, regardless of whether or not you thought the ban was justified, if the ban kindof happens about the same time of a camp discovery thats when I choose to go