Sign in to follow this  
GeneralTao

To the owner of the white pickup truck on US 831

To you sir, you have bad luck as I was passing through Prigorodky I saw this beautiful white thing, of course i thought this was a trap in a 10 player server but... guess what as I managed to make my way to the beautiful beast i noticed the fuel tank was empty(oops!), possessing myself an atv i decided to loot it even though this truck is better in every way than my atv, i decided to frag it so goddam thanks for the 4 fn fal and the extremely rare fn fal AN/PVS-4!!! bitch next time learn to have some jerry cans with you and not leave that kind of loot there oh also thanks for the camo clothing!! XD

You sound like the typical douchebag

meh i was just on a random dayz stroll but hey who could resist? anyways i cant believe the guy didnt have anything else if he could just leave the damn thing in the open like that, he must be full of duped items and such

To you sir, you have bad luck as I was passing through Prigorodky I saw this beautiful white thing, of course i thought this was a trap in a 10 player server but... guess what as I managed to make my way to the beautiful beast i noticed the fuel tank was empty(oops!), possessing myself an atv i decided to loot it even though this truck is better in every way than my atv, i decided to frag it so goddam thanks for the 4 fn fal and the extremely rare fn fal AN/PVS-4!!! bitch next time learn to have some jerry cans with you and not leave that kind of loot there oh also thanks for the camo clothing!! XD

The AN/PVS-4 is meh... I ditched mine for a L85.

meh? its a 1-hit kill and has nv scope, very useful to me who has not ever found any nvg's, anyways i consider myself a lucky man, better than my old akm

So you destroyed the truck just to be an asshole?

you guessed right, the person who would have found the truck would have been just another threat, now i hope some noob will find it and have some fun with itsince vehicles are horded by ppl with basically all the loot in the game
  • Like 1