Geo1 (DayZ)

They are banning you for updating to Revision 95777

Battleye banned alot of legit players today, atleast 2 people i know got banned for no reason

• Like 2

Yup, I got banned for the exact same thing. Battleeye gobal ban. I am contemplating requesting a refund from Steam or does anyone know of a place to dispute this?

If you got banned for no reason you can always appeal sending an email to support[at]battleye.com

But if you got banned for "no reason" forget it, you need a new key, battleye know you cheated and don't care about anything you have to say to them, they will keep you banned.

If you got banned for no reason you can always appeal sending an email to support[at]battleye.com

But if you got banned for "no reason" forget it, you need a new key, battleye know you cheated and don't care about anything you have to say to them, they will keep you banned.

Thank you, I will send them an email.

Have this in mind when contacting them:

From battleye website:

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

Yup, I got banned a few hours ago for no reason... if arma/b-eye do nothing, just wow.

• Like 1

Have this in mind when contacting them:

From battleye website:

yea because we can trust battleeye with how well it protects the servers

• Like 1

yea because we can trust battleeye with how well it protects the servers

No we can't, otherwise we wouldn't have so many threads about cheaters on these forums. But he was asking where to dispute the ban.

So, good to know i got banned for nothing. Never used a hack program in my life, if they don't appeal my ban i'm gonna flip some tables.

• Like 3

Global banned ~5mins after installing 95777.

Excellent job BE.

• Like 2

battle eye is the most crap i ever seen :-/ is it not possible to wrote a own anti-script and turn battleeye off?

Edited by Suito
  • Like 1

Global banned ~5mins after installing 95777.

Excellent job BE.

i could have sworn i updated to 95777 last night, and played for about an hour or so, go to play today, boom, banned.

same here, and a friend has the same problem.

we updatet to 95777 with the dayz commander, then we could not join the most servers.

Then we found a server we could join played some hours, worked fine.

The next server we wanted to join: global ban for both of us

I got same problem, I patch ARMA 2 with dayz commander to beta patch 95777, after about 15-20min playing i go global ban. This ban is fucking mistake, i'm so angry shit !!

• Like 1

Hello there

Dont forget, whilst you can vent your rage here, the mods cant assist you at all.

Goto Battle Eye and follow their procedure if you feel you have been unjustly banned.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Dont forget, whilst you can vent your rage here, the mods cant assist you at all.

Goto Battle Eye and follow their procedure if you feel you have been unjustly banned.

Rgds

LoK

The problem ist, the BE Support does not answer or they are aware of a problem banned 5000 players with 95777 and it will take weeks to answer the mails.

• Like 3

I was banned too, 10 minutes after updating to 95777 =/, i've sent them an email telling the situation, i hope i get unbanned =/

Got banned too, but I was still using the 95660 version.

Any information about that ? Am I the only one ?

Got banned too, but I was still using the 95660 version.

Any information about that ? Am I the only one ?

Youre have the trollface so i think yur ban was right, and you have not the 95777 patch

Bla, bla, bla the trollface comes from gravatar so it's a global avatar even if I try to change it

I never downloaded any scripts or hack or whatever you call that shit, and I'll never do so for a game I play more than 10 hours a day

great, now I am scared to join any server.

I upgraded to 95777 yesterday and played for some hours, didn't get banned.

Can anyone update when this is fixed somehow?

All I see is short time members posting about being banned.

If I were suspicious I would say the cheat forums are rallying members to say they've all been banned spuriously to make BE think they've got a rack of false positives.

IF I were suspicious.