Sign in to follow this  
conrad@extremeprojects.com.au

Randomly banned for #5e40?

Better luck next time, hackerscum.

Because clearly, no matter what, anybody who gets a ban is a hacker? I didnt know Battleye was a omniscient being.

Because clearly, no matter what, anybody who gets a ban is a hacker? I didnt know Battleye was a omniscient being.

9/10 yes.

Guilty until proven innocent.

Whiteknight away, sir.

Guilty until proven innocent.

I hope I never live in the same country as you...

Also, i have no idea HOW to hack, not even where I might start! But it's my word against your belief... and Facts over Beliefs never occur... Just look at fanatical Christians! ;)

• Like 1

Whiteknighting huh? Im actually honestly concerned that people are getting banned that dont deserve it. I know you pulled 9/10 out of nowhere but if that was true, thats nowhere near acceptable. Its never ok to ban innocent players while going after hackers. Im not saying this guy didnt hack but im just saying that you shouldnt jump down someones throat just for posting a ban appeal.

• Like 2

I got randomly banned today as well, a Global ban as well. I know your feel man, your feels have been felt.

I hope I never live in the same country as you...

Also, i have no idea HOW to hack, not even where I might start! But it's my word against your belief... and Facts over Beliefs never occur... Just look at fanatical Christians! ;)

Australia! What I meant is that is how the system works, if it picks up something that isn't correct then global. If you have proof that you didn't hack you'll need to take the correct channels to prove this.

Whiteknighting huh? Im actually honestly concerned that people are getting banned that dont deserve it. I know you pulled 9/10 out of nowhere but if that was true, thats nowhere near acceptable. Its never ok to ban innocent players while going after hackers. Im not saying this guy didnt hack but im just saying that you shouldnt jump down someones throat just for posting a ban appeal.

Why are you questioning the accuracy of BE bans? Do you know of any proven cases where the person in question was banned incorrectly? (if you do, mind posting a link? I'd love to see it).3

Where is the ban appeal? I can't see one? All I can see is someone posting a global ban notification with a request for someone to fix it?

http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/

Edited by zuk

I've sent battleye a message asking them to review the situation. I suspect in a few hours I'll be unbanned. I'm going to have to move countries though ;)

There are always false-positives in algorithms that look for illegal events. No one needs supply a link, you should know that yourself. The reason the BE ban system can improve is because it isn't perfect.

Whiteknight away, sir.

whiteknight is a term for hackers meaning White hat hacker. You pretty much just said you were a white hat hacker or your just trying to be a failure of a troll..

whiteknight is a term for hackers meaning White hat hacker. You pretty much just said you were a white hat hacker or your just trying to be a failure of a troll..

Taken from urban dictionary: A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her.

Leave me out of your nerd hacker fantasies thanks.

Edited by zuk

Australia! What I meant is that is how the system works, if it picks up something that isn't correct then global. If you have proof that you didn't hack you'll need to take the correct channels to prove this.

Why are you questioning the accuracy of BE bans? Do you know of any proven cases where the person in question was banned incorrectly? (if you do, mind posting a link? I'd love to see it).3

Where is the ban appeal? I can't see one? All I can see is someone posting a global ban notification with a request for someone to fix it?

http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/

I know one that everyone who watches the Machinima livestream knows, There was a Machinima Livestream which was pretty recent, I don't have the link but you should google it.

EDIT: nevermind I found it for you since Im nice and epic

skip to the 1 hour mark and watch for 15 minutes or so

Edited by WeOwnYourCat
  • Like 1

Taken from urban dictionary: A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her.

Leave me out of your nerd hacker fantasies thanks.

Theres your problem. Urban dictionary is a bunch of bullshit as 99% of the internet is.

Theres your problem. Urban dictionary is a bunch of bullshit as 99% of the internet is.

Thanks for the internet 101.

It's okay, you thought I was talking about something I wasn't.

Apology accepted.

Thanks for the internet 101.

It's okay, you thought I was talking about something I wasn't.

Apology accepted.

Truth be told, I'm tried as fuck and wasn't thinking. So I'll call my bad on it, but seriously Battleeye has banned more people than hackers. I was banned once for joining a server and I appealed and was unbanned. Thankfully. Battle eye is just fucked up..

Edit: count the misspells above..Yea I'm tired..

Edited by Ashnik
  • Like 1

Truth be told, I'm tried as fuck and wasn't thinking. So I'll call my bad on it, but seriously Battleeye has banned more people than hackers. I was banned once for joining a server and I appealed and was unbanned. Thankfully. Battle eye is just fucked up..

Please, Tell me how long it takes for Battleye to reply.

Please, Tell me how long it takes for Battleye to reply.

Couple days for me, by the way can I have my cat back?

• Like 1

Couple days for me, by the way can I have my cat back?

Oh yea, here, your cat is yours. Btw, here's some beans for the inconvience ;)

Also, Did they reply to your email? or did they make you find out if your unbanned or still banned on your own.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat

Oh yea, here, your cat is yours. Btw, here's some beans for the inconvience ;)

Also, Did they reply to your email? or did they make you find out if your unbanned or still banned on your own.

Should be an email.

Should be an email.

Im banned atm, but, What happens if they don't revoke my ban, I didn't hack. Would I be forever fucked? What I'm trying to say, do you know anyone who is innocent and didn't get unbanned?

I just hope battleye understands the situation I'm in.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat

Im banned atm, but, What happens if they don't revoke my ban, I didn't hack. Would I be forever fucked? What I'm trying to say, do you know anyone who is innocent and didn't get unbanned?

I just hope battleye understands the situation I'm in.

Tell battle eye everything DO NOT TELL THEM "I'm not a hacker" Just explain how you joined a server and you were ban. I can't help you much farther. Your CD key might get unbanned.