jinkhazama

I got banned for no reason

I played dayz this afternoon before heading to work. I came back and started to login to random servers and it would not connect, it said Banned for hacking.

http://speedcap.net/img/b577376e16368bbedd09504597b58a8b/027b3f28.png

http://speedcap.net/img/b577376e16368bbedd09504597b58a8b/027b3f28.png

I have no clue how to hack. I just want to play this game. Please unban me.

• Like 1

EDIT: Didn't see it was global.

Edited by zuk
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what arma beta patch are you using?

• Like 1

I have no clue. 1.168 maybe?

EDIT: I messaged support@battleye.com about this.

I am very very disappointed with this game at the moment.

Edited by jinkhazama
  • Like 1

I have no clue. 1.168 maybe?

EDIT: I messaged support@battleye.com about this.

I am very very disappointed with this game at the moment.

Its not the games fault. Arma 2 OA and Arma 2 isn't the problem, neither the DayZ mod.

It's Battleye. The Anti-Cheat System who's banning people. Innocent or not. If you are innocent, you still have a chance of getting banned, and hackers have a lot larger chance of getting banned. But, still, the chance for innocent people getting banned is still quite a bit.

I got banned myself and I did nothing, I don't care if anyone doesn't believe me. I got banned, and I was innocent.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Its not the games fault. Arma 2 OA and Arma 2 isn't the problem, neither the DayZ mod.

It's Battleye. The Anti-Cheat System who's banning people. Innocent or not. If you are innocent, you still have a chance of getting banned, and hackers have a lot larger chance of getting banned. But, still, the chance for innocent people getting banned is still quite a bit.

I got banned myself and I did nothing, I don't care if anyone doesn't believe me. I got banned, and I was innocent.

Have fun.

It's ridiculous. You pay for a game and you get banned for not doing anything. We should Sue Battle Eye. I have never experienced this before.These people are disgrace for gaming industry. Go screw some one else instead of innocent gamers, Fix your code.

Edited by jinkhazama
  • Like 2

I feel ya I updated to 95777 and headed to nw airfield. Then battleye banned me, an hour later I could play again. 10 mins later I got banned again. It's like they want us to buy more arma II copies. I'm still banned waiting for them to check email. D:

• Like 3

It's ridiculous. You pay for a game and you get banned for not doing anything. We should Sue Battle Eye. I have never experienced this before.These people are disgrace for gaming industry. Go screw some one else instead of innocent gamers, Fix your code.

I understand your frustration but you paid for Arma 2 CO not DayZ. Hope you have a legit case to get your ban lifted.

• Like 1

i juyst got globl ban for nothing can u please help me i love DayZ i play it every Day with lots of my friends from school so can u help me please i real wont to play DayZ please i love the game please i will do any thing i will give you $20 if a can get me unbaned

• Like 1

i juyst got globl ban for nothing can u please help me i love DayZ i play it every Day with lots of my friends from school so can u help me please i real wont to play DayZ please i love the game please i will do any thing i will give you $20 if a can get me unbaned

Hmmmm.. 7/10.

Send an email to this address below with exact Ban ID. Money well spent mate.

support@battleye.com