Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbn_

Goons caught again - This time using the invisible exploit, duping and logging out.

It has come to be, that where we should see (or hear in this matter) that the accused are being harassed with utmost, and quite frankly, severe form Internet Detectivism. Rather, the information provided is by far, without a doubt useless in terms of being an asset for the said 'Prosecutor'. The Prosecution has failed to even provide validated photographs, Videos, etc. of the charges presented. Becoming merely more of that of a folly or a liability to the prosecutor in his endeavors in providing 'valuable information' to the Jury Of His Peers (Which I must inform you all, coated themselves with a toxic, hoping to elude the zombies and use this Mod as "Target Practice"), the Judges of this ruin, and the small group of bystanders. Those Bystanders divided by the truth which Our prosecutor continues to bring forth meaningless audio files of unintelligible rambles of who has the bigger gun and ammo. Nay, these accused are not saints, dear Prosecutor, rather, they are the builders of a foundation that continues to spot, report and assist in the removable of bad planks and wood blocks lingering with termites. Yes, zxcvbn_, they are the Exterminators, as are you, providing to the Developers of this Mod assistance in the removable of these termites, ants, roaches, etc. that are wondering in, here in these hot summer evenings. So In from of you all, my Jury, relieve your anger, as the accused are not ruin the game, not even YOUR game. They wish to accomplish the goals of Abraham Lincoln himself, of being a Zombie Killer.*

*Note: Modernization has continued alter the image of Abraham as Directors continue to use the abridged version of his adventures. He was not a vampire killer, rather a Slayer of Zombies.

The left-sided prejudice inhumane, injustice that is prevalent here is suffocating the values this game is trying to represent. Simmer down young zxcvbn_ , and stop allowing this hatred of goons you have flourish like a virus into the minds of others. Its rather disappointing to read.

A clear argument would be "I think it is wrong to duplicate items since you obviously aren't meant to be able to do that' date=' even though you are able to." Your analogies are dumb and add nothing to that statement.

Equally clear argument: this guy's obsession with goons is creepy and weird and he should probably stop e-stalking us, so as not to be seen as a weird, creepy e-stalker.

[/quote']

There's definitely a comedy value to one goon raging at another goon that's always defended goons on my game servers because some eStalker has your panties in a wad. I paid my 10 bux like every one else, and given your rage and obsession with cliquishness I'm betting you're a j4g.

Your rage is dumb and adds nothing to the conversation. The debate wasn't about whether it was wrong, it was about whether it was a valid. Perhaps if your gimpy ass had paid attention, but oh well.

Nice thing about not hosting the game servers anymore is I don't have to worry about blocking connections for all goons from all the physical servers I still very much control explicitly because of your and Hajj's actions with fuck all care to the consequences. Yay blood thirsty tyrants!

You are not very bright.

Ah, another goon bandwagon trying to justify their cheating/exploiting and avoid punishment. Too bad this isn't EVE-Online, where you can get away with bullshit.

You are not very bright.

Huh. An analogy between intelligence and a light source. What was it a wise man said about analogies once?

Your analogies are dumb and add nothing to that statement.

Oh right. That.

Mojo: Smart enough to slowly collect the IPs of all goons and add them to firewall rules, but tragically too stupid to know how to remove them.

Well, at least when you're sitting there with your brick, you can say "I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!" Isn't being right fun? Won't that be a good thing when I'm nice a dumb and you're suffering for it, but at least you'll be utterly, 100% correct that I'm retarded?

I love you very much.

Ah' date=' another goon bandwagon trying to justify their cheating/exploiting and avoid punishment. Too bad this isn't EVE-Online, where you can get away with bullshit.

[/quote']

Ah, look, its an astounding piece of prejudicial inane opinion that is completely far-fetched. Just because of the events of EVE, and my good friend, you are mistaken completely, where cheating/exploiting is concern, Goonswarm did not break the rules set in EVE. Its imperative that you first learn the history of that wretched game and its player-base, before you bring up the assertion that Goons apparently prefer to "Cheat and evade punishment". Its rather disappointing to view this hatred flourishing because of several butthurt/jealous players. Its okay Tansien and zxcvbn_ , we can snuggle together and discuss our feelings, hell I can even act as a mentor to guide you to enlightenment. Where yes, you will forgive and forget about Goons in a game, or relatively, not care if someone breaks your legos, after all you can rebuild! We can swim with Kayne West in full enlightenment, punching fish and making aquaman look even more like a fool. Its amazing what you can do, if you just, let go of that hate man. Let Go. Let go. let go, let go....

You are not very bright.

Huh. An analogy between intelligence and a light source. What was it a wise man said about analogies once?

Please tell me this is supposed to be facetious. There is no way you think that the word "bright" used in this sense is an analogy.

The only thing you've done right with all this duping is actually having to get the item in the first place. Other than that you either have no moral compass, or you lack the skill to play against other survivors and bandits the way the game / social experiment was meant to be played. Just because the game allows for items to be duplicated does not mean that the developer wanted, or even expected that action to occur. And I am positive that it goes against the 'spirit of the idea' that the devs started with.

I however am no one special, I am also not going to dictate how others should play the game, I will play it my way. You play it yours.

Let the devs sort out the rest.

You are not very bright.

Please tell me this is supposed to be facetious. There is no way you think that the word "bright" used in this sense is an analogy.

When I was 12 years old, I walked into an old folks home, took off my red-and-black striped hoodie, and proudly displayed my gynecomastia-induced breasts for the lonely old men. They stuffed folded, sweaty bills into my belt for the chance at a quick palm. I realised that for a 12-year-old with breasts, I was pretty rich. It dawned on me while I was counting my tips.

Everybody likes tips, right?

Here's a tip: When you grow out of your little j4g diapers, you will realize that one thing goons love more than anything else, more than gimmicks, more than convincing you j4gs to make your intro post in FYAD, is trolling other goons.

Here's a tip: When you grow out of your little j4g diapers' date=' you will realize that one thing goons love more than anything else, more than gimmicks, more than convincing you j4gs to make your intro post in FYAD, is trolling other goons.

[/quote']

PgL5X.gif