Sign in to follow this  
ihucus@gmail.com

Chicago 42 aka PATTY aka maggot Server. Run by babies.

CSS failures? Sorry your a newgen player that nobody has heard of. When you get some seasons under your belt, let me know. inb4 POS fat shit that is horrible at a 10 year old game getting carried to invite and stopped playing, because nobody will play with him. Yes Maggot got banned cheating in counter strike, what?, 3 or 4 years ago? I was at that Atlanta lan, and I was standing behind him video taping his screen while he used a minor exploit, not a cheat. Now that your ignorance has shown with the illegal barbwire statement, you basically have zero influence in this forum. This is a personal vendetta for you to try and ruin our good time. You have all failed, go back to ESEA and continue to be irrelevant in every community you play in.

Re-posting.

After looking over the entire thread, I'm disappointed with the results, the posters, and the people involved. I have no control over what you say or how but I hope people will be more civil when attempting a ban appeal next time.

If someone higher than me feels the need to unlock or do something else, do so. Otherwise I see no point in keeping this thread alive when it just spiraled down out of control into a pissing contest.

Come on now.