Sign in to follow this  
ihucus@gmail.com

Chicago 42 aka PATTY aka maggot Server. Run by babies.

They set up a trap in Cherno, with a broken car. We kill one [PATY] TJ, he quickly DCs. Hops servers to get a better position on us. He can't find us, he is upset. Admin comes in and bans us. Avoid server at all costs.

If anything doesn't go their way they will quickly ban you and exploit the game to get around death. Honestly sounds like mommy breast fed them for way too long.

Yea was in that server with those whiny kids. Hopefully DayZ cracks down on admins who exploit the game.

The trap they set, they blocked off Cherno firehouse with almost 30 things of barbed-wire. In-front of the firehouse was a half assembled car. If you got in the car you got shot from the 3 guys hiding in fire department. We happened to kill one through the window on the north-side of fire department. He quickly DCed, when he came back, we were no longer on the hill, he called us cheaters, an admin joined and banned us.

I would say without a shadow of a doubt this is a mostly fabricated story, there are probably some truths to it but I highly doubt any of this went down in the fashion describe by both wobbit, bdizzle and this other guy they had tag along. These guys come from a competitive Counter-Strike community that we are involved with as well called www.esea.net and they do nothing but cause problems, "troll" and they do in fact cheat. They had a clan called [osk] or something like that which basically died within a 2 week period due to their horrible behavior not to mention their members being banned for cheating and spawning items etc.

Basically we have had tons of problems with them since the beginning of this game and being the mental defects that they are, them crying like some scorned babies because they want some type of stupid revenge on us for us handling them in the past is beyond pathetic.

I'm going to have TJ come reply to this as soon as possible and shed some light on the issue, and I have a feeling his story is going to be far different than theirs.

Funny how the clan that gets caught cheating in our server comes to try and report us for banning them. Yes, we have a trap setup with a car, no rules against that? You never killed me, nor did I DC or server hop and get mad, your clearly delusional. You were on the sniper tower and shot TRU, and he disconnected, not I. Since that incident I have spoken with TRU that aborting in combat is against the rules, and in the future to not do so. So before you post your delusional theories on these forums, get your facts straight. You were all banned for cheating, or using a cheater to obtain items that cannot be looted in game which we will not tolerate. You have no proof that we were DC'ing on you, yet we have proof that you were cheating. Bring your grade school drama elsewhere kiddos

Oh and by the way, good luck packeting our mumble and server again, precautions have been taken so all your spare time cannot ruin our good time.

No one has cheated except you. I do not have to prove anything the game has logs of everything ive never dropped one item ever and your entire clan dc/rc in battles and theres logs of it get banned. Maybe rocket should check your inv and see the guns you guys got and how many nv u got im sure its within a legal range.

I would say without a shadow of a doubt this is a mostly fabricated story' date=' there are probably some truths to it but I highly doubt any of this went down in the fashion describe by both wobbit, bdizzle and this other guy they had tag along. These guys come from a competitive Counter-Strike community that we are involved with as well called www.esea.net and they do nothing but cause problems, "troll" and they do in fact cheat. They had a clan called [osk'] or something like that which basically died within a 2 week period due to their horrible behavior not to mention their members being banned for cheating and spawning items etc.

Basically we have had tons of problems with them since the beginning of this game and being the mental defects that they are, them crying like some scorned babies because they want some type of stupid revenge on us for us handling them in the past is beyond pathetic.

I'm going to have TJ come reply to this as soon as possible and shed some light on the issue, and I have a feeling his story is going to be far different than theirs.

Says the faggot who was banned from the steam forums for trolling people.Do I need to link your profile that shows you were banned for trolling another forum? A member of OSK was playing with a kid who was exploiting the game and he was banned.PzeroS never once cheated in the game but just picked up items off a kid who was exploiting the game. You must have him confused with any of because he is no longer able to play the game. We came in and did nothing but cause you guys to "lock/ unlock your server" to set up traps for the incoming public players. Or when you guys do DIE you simply dc / reconnect but seeing how that is now out of the game it shouldn't be an issue with you grown ass pussies.

TJ |RUS|' pid='76175' dateline='1338155883']

Funny how the clan that gets caught cheating in our server comes to try and report us for banning them. Yes' date=' we have a trap setup with a car, no rules against that? You never killed me, nor did I DC or server hop and get mad, your clearly delusional. You were on the sniper tower and shot TRU, and he disconnected, not I. Since that incident I have spoken with TRU that aborting in combat is against the rules, and in the future to not do so. So before you post your delusional theories on these forums, get your facts straight. You were all banned for cheating, or using a cheater to obtain items that cannot be looted in game which we will not tolerate. You have no proof that we were DC'ing on you, yet we have proof that you were cheating. Bring your grade school drama elsewhere kiddos

Oh and by the way, good luck packeting our mumble and server again, precautions have been taken so all your spare time cannot ruin our good time.

[/quote']

Pathetic to think we actually give two shits about sorry ass css playing kids who set up some cult in a private "day-z mod" server and ran around jacking each other off for the past month. No one was banned for cheating besides pzeros who was playing with a kid who was exploiting the game. We have no proof? You just admitted TRU did it you fucking goomba.

No one has cheated except you. I do not have to prove anything the game has logs of everything ive never dropped one item ever and your entire clan dc/rc in battles and theres logs of it get banned. Maybe rocket should check your inv and see the guns you guys got and how many nv u got im sure its within a legal range.

No one in PATY has ever cheated, nor will anyone in PATY ever cheat. We do not DC/RC, there has been once instance where that has happened and the members involved have been spoken to. There are 3 people in the clan with NV, and the fact that you take the time out of your day to come post in this thread is just hilarious. You role with PZO who gets caught cheating, because he is awful at every game he touchs, you get removed. We removed you guys before, and you changed your name and everything so we wouldn't know it was you, then you reveal yourself and we remove you again. Now your going to try to bring your games to the dayz forums? I welcome a search of our accounts, we have nothing to hide. You have associated with a cheater, and we don't want you in our server. Go find something else to do with your time or play in another server.

The fact your bad at life and the logs will prove everything ive said and nothing you have said is also hilarious.

I would say without a shadow of a doubt this is a mostly fabricated story' date=' there are probably some truths to it but I highly doubt any of this went down in the fashion describe by both wobbit, bdizzle and this other guy they had tag along. These guys come from a competitive Counter-Strike community that we are involved with as well called www.esea.net and they do nothing but cause problems, "troll" and they do in fact cheat. They had a clan called [osk'] or something like that which basically died within a 2 week period due to their horrible behavior not to mention their members being banned for cheating and spawning items etc.

Says the faggot who was banned from the steam forums for trolling people.Do I need to link your profile that shows you were banned for trolling another forum? A member of OSK was playing with a kid who was exploiting the game and he was banned.PzeroS never once cheated in the game but just picked up items off a kid who was exploiting the game. You must have him confused with any of because he is no longer able to play the game. We came in and did nothing but cause you guys to "lock/ unlock your server" to set up traps for the incoming public players. Or when you guys do DIE you simply dc / reconnect but seeing how that is now out of the game it shouldn't be an issue with you grown ass pussies.

TJ |RUS|' pid='76175' dateline='1338155883']

Funny how the clan that gets caught cheating in our server comes to try and report us for banning them. Yes' date=' we have a trap setup with a car, no rules against that? You never killed me, nor did I DC or server hop and get mad, your clearly delusional. You were on the sniper tower and shot TRU, and he disconnected, not I. Since that incident I have spoken with TRU that aborting in combat is against the rules, and in the future to not do so. So before you post your delusional theories on these forums, get your facts straight. You were all banned for cheating, or using a cheater to obtain items that cannot be looted in game which we will not tolerate. You have no proof that we were DC'ing on you, yet we have proof that you were cheating. Bring your grade school drama elsewhere kiddos

[/quote']

Pathetic to think we actually give two shits about sorry ass css playing kids who set up some cult in a private "day-z mod" server and ran around jacking each other off for the past month. No one was banned for cheating besides pzeros who was playing with a kid who was exploiting the game. We have no proof? You just admitted TRU did it you fucking goomba.

Sorry ass CSS kids? IDK who you are, but I bet you are awful at counter strike just like the rest of OSK, and your posts here prove it, but in your post you claimed I DC'd in battle, not TRU? Wheres the logic in that statement? Your clearly delusional and here just to start problems. Pzero was caught cheating, all of you obtained items from the cheater. Whether or not you are cheating is irrelevant, because you have already associated yourself with a cheater, and as a precaution we are removing you from our server. I'm done posting here, because your immaturity in your posts speaks volumes.

The fact your bad at life and the logs will prove everything ive said and nothing you have said is also hilarious.

The fact that your being an immature pre-teen stating that I'm "bad at life" on a gaming forum AGAIN proves, that you are just here to start problems. I have nothing to hide, we don't want you in our server so find somewhere else to play.

The only reason all these problems started was after you're so called "legit playing clan" would DC and RC next to bdizzle and I when ever we had the jump on you. Unlike other players we do not keep our mouths shut. I've heard so many horror stories on random servers about [PATTY] members. For every 1 opinion on paper there are 100 that believe it.

The only reason all these problems started was after you're so called "legit playing clan" would DC and RC next to bdizzle and I when ever we had the jump on you. Unlike other players we do not keep our mouths shut. I've heard so many horror stories on random servers about [PATTY] members. For every 1 opinion on paper there are 100 that believe it.

Your clearly delusional. You have no proof, everything that comes out of your mouth is just lies intended to start problems. You may hear horror stories of us loading in and wiping people out, but you will never hear a story of us DCing in combat. One of our newer players DC'd in that one instance in our server while you guys spammed MICs, but we discussed it with him and he has been informed of the rules. You have no proof, yet we have proof linking you to cheating. So again, move along, you are not welcome in our server.

Says the faggot who was banned from the steam forums for trolling people.Do I need to link your profile that shows you were banned for trolling another forum?

WOOOOOOPS!

wUhMA.jpg

Ban evader!

*slow clap for myself*

In before Scott was banned for cheating, because I know the narrow minded potential of your incoming posts. Scott played with you guys for several weeks, before he ever left OSK to join PATY. He was in PATY for 2 or 3 days, which he played legit, then he was banned. In his defense he was UNBANNED, because he proved he was innocent. So inb4 your lame post. Oh and btw, that pzero player has a new account, he decided to buy the game again after getting banned, kind of sad.

bunch of mad broke kids in this thread

"mad" "broke" "kids".

Good choice of words to describe yourself. We are playing the game having fun, also our server remains to stay full, because people enjoy playing with us. Your posts prove that YOU sir, are the "kid", and YOU sir, are quite "mad" that we banned you from our server. What ever happened to bringing a gun to shoot Remix at a counter strike lan? Oh yah you pussied out... You are a scum person, and its obvious that video games have a way of making you angry. People like you should not be allowed to use the internet.

So using SCOTT as an example here, that means pZEROs should be unbanned also. There was a 12 year old Norwegian script kiddie dropping weapons for the osk members. SCOTT openly accepted them just like pZEROs.

Your logic is broken.

And for anyone wondering bdizzle and I ratted out the 12 year old cheating kiddie on the forums. Bdizzle obviously doesn't know how to do things politely. http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3620

So using SCOTT as an example here' date=' that means pZEROs should be unbanned also. There was a 12 year old Norwegian script kiddie dropping weapons for the osk members. SCOTT openly accepted them just like pZEROs.

Your logic is broken.

And for anyone wondering bdizzle and I ratted out the 12 year old cheating kiddie on the forums. Bdizzle obviously doesn't know how to do things politely. http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3620

Yet bdizzle is in your clan and represents you in everything he posts. The example of Scott is irrelevant, because he's been removed from PATY for precautionary reasons. Same reason we are keeping you out of our server.

The same reason you're illegally keeping all players in your server out of Cherno FD with all that barbwire?

BDizzle is my friend. We are not a "clan."

There is a difference between a "clan" and a couple of FRIENDS playing the game together. A great example of a clan would be [PATTY] a group of random CSS failures that are trying to find a new online outlet in DayZ. The worst part is your leader "maggot" not only cheated in a CSS online league (and got caught), he brought the same cheats to a LAN in Atlanta(and got caught). His name in the CSS community is tainted, and now it's just a matter of time before his name and [PATTY] is tainted here in the DayZ community.

I was the one who made the kicks/bans. It wasn't any PATY members and it certainly wasn't because they were butthurt because of what may have happened in the game.

The reason why I did it is because you previously had somebody spawn you gear. If you were able to behave somewhat reasonably and talk to me about it, I would've been fine with you guys coming back. This wasn't the case. After the first kicks/bans like a month ago, you started talking all sorts of trash. I have zero reason to let you guys back in.

So please, tell me why I would want you back in the server.

The same reason you're illegally keeping all players in your server out of Cherno FD with all that barbwire?

I stopped reading at.....

"The same reason you're illegally keeping all players in your server out of Cherno FD with all that barbwire?"

I hope this is not a serious post but I know it is.

This is where I come in. There is no rules about putting barbwire around a base. Theres a reason it was implented into the game. And Just so you know there is a way in. How do you think we get out ? Please before you come in posting RANDOM piles of bullshit and lies. Get your facts right.

And failures in the CSS community ? Im going to have to stop you there.

1. Who are you again ? Okay thought so.

2. POS was NEVER good, got carried to invite.

I've honestly never had a problem with bdizzle until now. Was a cool guy when we pugged. But LOL all I got to say is, keep hiding behind your monitors. Your monitor tans are starting to look good.