Ok, I know I shouldn't be posting Battleye Global bans on here, but this is the only place where I can find help. Ok, I've been banned from Battleye TWICE, not once, TWICE. I got banned once and I had no idea what the hell happened, I looked for solutions and the only one was to buy a different code, so I did, and I was playing the Battleye servers for a couple of days until I got another GLOBAL ban from Battleye, I am certain I did nothing wrong, I did not deserve the ban at ALL. Is anyone on the forums having the same problem as I did? Also, don't you dare say Battleye doesn't have false positives, just look at the Machinima livestream, explain that. So, if anyone on the forums can help me, please, this is pissing me off big time.

-Jeffery

• Like 1

Also If I posted this in the wrong section, please don't lock the thread, I'll appreciate it if you can move the thread.

One of my buddies who I know 100% doesn't cheat was hit by a hacker-attack which made everyone on the server spawn in the air and fall to their deaths. This happens on a regular basis and isn't new. When he tried to re-spawn a new character he found that it spawned hanging in the air no matter what server he spawned on. After several attempts to spawn some place normally he received a global ban from BattlEye. He has sent a letter of protest but I have little hope of it being resolved in his favor.

So BattlEye may be fighting a losing war against the hackers but all the same their filters are not 100% effective and innocents are getting penalized as collateral damage

Fish

• Like 2

Extra notice: I can join servers for about 15 minutes and play on them, till I get another kick follwed by my Global ban message. the intervals between joining servers is about 20 - 30 minutes apart.

My friend had the same problem last night. We were in a skype call and he got a global ban for no reason. We play together every night, I know he doesn't hack.

One of my buddies who I know 100% doesn't cheat was hit by a hacker-attack which made everyone on the server spawn in the air and fall to their deaths. This happens on a regular basis and isn't new. When he tried to re-spawn a new character he found that it spawned hanging in the air no matter what server he spawned on. After several attempts to spawn some place normally he received a global ban from BattlEye. He has sent a letter of protest but I have little hope of it being resolved in his favor.

So BattlEye may be fighting a losing war against the hackers but all the same their filters are not 100% effective and innocents are getting penalized as collateral damage

Fish

I dislike how Battleye support says not to provide a story... How the hell are you supposed to explain what happened?

At least I know people are in the same situation as me.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat

VAC has way better hack detection than BattleEye... even Punkbuster is good. i have been hit by hackers 3 times this week... its not fun loosing your stuff after hours of finding them :( oh well lol.

That would suck if DayZ standalone has Battleye, or if it does, at least Battleye needs to set up their game and improve their method and system. It would be awesome if they make a deal with valve or something because VAC Anti-Hack is a lot better than Battleye in my opinion.

No one is going to believe you Jeffery. I know I don't and Im not even trying to be a dick.

It's alright not to believe me, it's your opinion. I just know I did not cheat or hack what so ever, and I also know people are in the same situation as me.

Also, it's hard to provide proof because people don't usually record during DayZ, I wish I was recording though so I can prove I'm innocent.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat
  • Like 2

I am sure you were scripting in weapons and think that it's not really a hack. Enjoy your ban noob.

Morons like you are always crying that they did no wrong. Every global ban post I read has the same things: Low post count/newly created forum account, claims that there is some bug/fraps/picking up a hacked weapon that caused their ban, insist they are innocent and its a mistake.

You are not smart enough to read stickies, so why should I think you are smart enough to not cheat?

• Like 1

I am sure you were scripting in weapons and think that it's not really a hack. Enjoy your ban noob.

Morons like you are always crying that they did no wrong. Every global ban post I read has the same things: Low post count/newly created forum account, claims that there is some bug/fraps/picking up a hacked weapon that caused their ban, insist they are innocent and its a mistake.

You are not smart enough to read stickies, so why should I think you are smart enough to not cheat?

This is what I hate the most, Ignorance, I did read the stickies, I know it said not to post Global bans on here, but I had no other choice, If you actually read the thread, you would know that. But, obviously you didn't. I don't care if you don't believe me, but to assume all posts about Global bans from battleye are hackers that are just trying to suck up to get unbanned from the game is just unbelievable. I didn't say fraps was the problem, I have no idea what was the problem, and just because it's a new forum account doesn't mean I'm a hacker. Please, do yourself a favor, read the post before you post shitty comments like these.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought Battleye is 100% all Good epic anti cheat protection, If you believed that, I would laugh. Also, would a hacker to your standards put so much time into this? I truly want to know what the hell is going on.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat
  • Like 6

Also, would a hacker to your standards put so much time into this?

No offense to you if you are innocent , but yes.

Any cheater would attempt to cheat their way off the ban list, so that they could continue to cheat more.

That is in a cheaters nature.

You know ,cheaters is as cheaters does and all that.

No offense to you if you are innocent , but yes.

Any cheater would attempt to cheat their way off the ban list, so that they could continue to cheat more.

That is in a cheaters nature.

You know ,cheaters is as cheaters does and all that.

Well, anyone who used $50 on a video game and finding out they can't play would try to clear the ban. Innocent or not. Actually, innocent people would be more anxious to try to clear the ban more than people who are guilty.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what arma beta patch are you using?

You make a good point.

Its always the anti-cheat engine that fucked up - never the players.

This is a great day for those that play legit. And hell, if I got home and got a ban (I dont hack) I honestly wouldn't give a fuck. I would look at it as a small price to pay to control the real faggots that hack.

• Like 1

I don't know... If I was banned... And was absolutely sure I did nothing?

Someone would keep buying gas and matches until the whole city burnt down...

Banning legit players is a good way to turn them into hackers...

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

Every global ban post I read has the same things: Low post count/newly created forum account,

So because they don't look at the forums on a regular basis, and post regularly they are obviously a "shady character"

That is a seriously stupid assumption.

Some people play the game, and only get on the forums when they have an issue.

• Like 4

So because they don't look at the forums on a regular basis, and post regularly they are obviously a "shady character"

That is a seriously stupid assumption.

Some people play the game, and only get on the forums when they have an issue.

You sir, deserve beans.

Hopefully they figure out this patch is causing a lot of grief. I played with my friend all night counter sniping in electro and at the end of the night he saw this patch and downloaded it. He then logged back into the game to go put some of our loot in his tent. As soon as he walks around he gets hit with a message saying that he is now globally banned. Now we are stuck waiting for battleeye to review his case. I have read similiar stories on the forums. Honestly, I don't know how many people are innocent on these forums, but I believe at least a few are. If he is not unbanned and battleeye is chosen for the standalone, I know I will not be buying the new product. It is the only way we as players can send a message and I know that this probably won't even be enough.

• Like 1

if there is an issuew ith global bans battleeye is the only one who can do anything about it.

you're crying on a forum that has NO CONTROL AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR BAN

Read the fucking stickies you morons