Sign in to follow this  
konn114

Battleye: Client Not Responding

So me n my friend been having this problem for 2weeks now. We decided to do a fully clean install of steam, arma2, arma2oa. we both have the steam versions. After everything was installed we used the Dayz updater program to get the dayz files.

His finally works perfectly now, but only if he launches the game from the updater.

I, on the other hand, always get kicked from any server with the msg "Battleye: Client Not Responding" and i dont know wut else to do.

I've gotten the battleye files directly from ther site and still nothing. copied the battleye folder from the arma2 and put it in the arma2oa folder and still nothing.

plz someone have a fix for this...

i did do that, always says 1 file failed, n then it downloads it, but if i do it again same thing, 1file failed.

yes iv been runnin it as admin since i read about that on these forums.

I've gotten the battleye files directly from ther site and still nothing. copied the battleye folder from the arma2 and put it in the arma2oa folder and still nothing.

are you sure,that you placed the battleye client.dll in the right folder?it should be in "Arma2OAfolder/Expansions/BattleEye"

also: if steamrepair fails,change download location in the steam client.see if that helps (it may not)

k i will try that and post back. have to go out for awhile

I am having the same problem, i am verifying files at the moment, i have tried every possible thing under the sun and i cannot find a reason for why battleye is being such a bitch.

maybe its the router im with iinet...apparently it might have something to do with packet loss.

maybe its the router im with iinet...apparently it might have something to do with packet loss.

what should that have to do with the BE-Client not running properly?

more likely to be a file-error than anything else

ahh ok, well literally i have verify same problem, one of the files is buggered. any other suggestions?

Its nothing to do with your install. Theres a problem with your router...

Can you tell me your router manufacturer and model?

I have tried this on two different routers. A Linksys ATA and a Belkin. I can play for a random amount of time between 10 seconds and 15 minutes before I get kicked from any server with a "Battleye client not responding" error message. I have tried reinstalling the mod, reinstalling Battleye, verifying the integrity through steam, putting my router in DMZ, turning off windows firewall, and running the game in administrator mode. Nothing works.

I've done the exact same as Haeleos above me and am still unable to stay in a game longer than 20-30 seconds before battleye kicks me again.

I also tried a complete wipe of ARMA 2, DayZ and all registry entries for them from my computer and reinstalled everything today, along with beta patch and DayZ. Still get the same kicked from game message about 5-10 minutes into the game. Before it kicks me, it says "Player Haeleos is losing connection." in the chat, even though my ping is in the low 30s.

I have the exact same problem as OP here. Bohemia should've made Arma better -.- Every other game works (Multiplayer too) totally fine!