Sign in to follow this  
gimli9

Banned for nothing?

Hey, so i was playing earlier today running through a field with an as50 i got from killing somebody. Dont get me wrong.. the as50 was probably hacked with all the recent hacks lately but i cant know that. I earned the gun from killing someone. I figure thats what i got banned for but im not sure. I dont hack and dont associate myself with hackers. I would like to try to get this ban uplifted or atleast know why i was banned.

Were you banned from a server? Or Global BattleEye Banned? Have you tried logging into another server?

You don't get hacked for picking up and using items spawned in by hackers.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID?

You don't get hacked for picking up and using items spawned in by hackers.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID?

I've never heard this... Just saying... ;)

That person you killed might have been the server admin and hes taking it out on you, not supposed to happen but the forum is full of examples where it has.

If you are only banned from that one server then try and speak to an admin.

If you are banned from all servers then suck it up princess and stop hacking.

First of all i didnt say i got hacked for taking hacked items. Maybe i was mistaken as a hacker. I got globally banned though and i swear i didnt do anything to my knowledge. I can see no realistic reaosn for being banned here.

First of all i didnt say i got hacked for taking hacked items. Maybe i was mistaken as a hacker. I got globally banned though and i swear i didnt do anything to my knowledge. I can see no realistic reaosn for being banned here.

The realistic reason you got banned was because BE caught you running scripts. It doesn't work any other way. We have heard all the excuses and had our fill of tears for the day now please go stick your dick in a light socket.

Its funny how people cant believe that i wasnt hacking. I dont care if people dont wanna listen to me but i really wasnt hacking. I LOVE how untrustworthy people are. Its awesome.

OK thanks. Atleast that guy was heplful and didnt spout off random crap and accuse people.

• Like 1

My friend recently got banned after WE both picked up weapons off a dead body. We are trying to figure this out but battleye is not very helpful...so just letting you know it can happen.

Jesus Christ, you people aren't helpful at all. Funny, you guys have a Lord of the Flies type of thing going on where you all just jump on anyone as a hacker for being banned.

OP, lots of people are being randomly banned as well. Lots of posts on Reddit and DayZ forums saying how they are banned for no apparent reason. Might wanna look into that. I myself am pretty scared of logging in. Just take it up with Bohemia support and hope for the best.