Sign in to follow this  
BrianPanda

Recruiting for 'The Chinchillas'

I have a decent sized group, we are strict, you mess with us, we kill you. May seem harsh, but we are cautious, and will punish those who need punishment. Message me if you are looking for a fun group to be in, but serious when they need to be. Don't try to swindle us, for I promise you it will end in your demise. Thanks for reading, and MESSAGE ME!

Listen buddy, game over.

It'd be great if you took me under your wing P:

I've only been playing DayZ for a week, but I have been playing the vanilla game, Arma 2 itself for quite a while now.

Message me on skype, jasonlee591 or msg me on steam; jasonlee59

Edited by JLee

It'd be great if you took me under your wing P:

I've only been playing DayZ for a week, but I have been playing the vanilla game, Arma 2 itself for quite a while now.

Message me on skype, jasonlee591 or msg me on steam; jasonlee59

Sorry pal, you've been a member of this forum for roughly 25 minutes. In other words, I do not believe you are new, I think you are a bandit, and you would like to kill me and my colleagues. Again, sorry that it didn't work out.

Sorry pal, you've been a member of this forum for roughly 25 minutes. In other words, I do not believe you are new, I think you are a bandit, and you would like to kill me and my colleagues. Again, sorry that it didn't work out.

It's okay ... although I'm not a bandit, yeah I understand why you think that.

Good luck guys!

Good luck guys!

Thanks for the understanding.

Good luck guys!

I have an 11 day character, you see, that I am looking to keep.

I have an 11 day character, you see, that I am looking to keep.

Could have one of your buddies meet up/play with him? lol It's kind of inevitable that you'll die eventually.

Could have one of your buddies meet up/play with him? lol It's kind of inevitable that you'll die eventually.

I know dying is an inevitability. But I am not in any rush. Oh, and the sending "one" of our buddies in to meet him doesn't inspire the best of confidence. I'm not calling anyone a lier, but I just don't trust it. And I think you are missing the point of me saying I have an 11 day character. I just wanted to create a point. We are not too well armed, we are just looking for people.