Talrune

New Server opening tonight

Just adding I am opening a another serve tonight I will post here the info....abids by of course all rules and hackers(and trust me I know and have been one for almost 20 years) you will be caught and taken care of. Just enjoy and play fair. No carebear but respect is in order give it to receive it.....

more info to come....................

not anymore I have bu tprevious 10 years no I have been good but i keep up on whats going on. im 40 so yes.

Edited by Talrune

20 years? Didn't games have cheats back in those days? Like Doom and Duke Nukem? lol

not anymore I have bu tprevious 10 years no I have been good but i keep up on whats going on. im 40 so yes.

Probably hired on by the CIA and now counter hacks people. Shows up at their door with real black SUV's... the old lady across the street closes her curtains and peaks out...

I'll try it out. I won't promise staying, as I get horribly low FPS on an awful lot of servers.

anyways guys new server was the point of the post....if interested ill post info....

40 years, stopped hacking for 10 years, hacked 20 years...

bitch please, don't tell me you started hacking with 10 years

Anyways the poster before you speaks to my point...Only mentioned that because I know and I keep up with whats going on in that community...Will post soon....

Yes. More info please. Bringing two friends. :thumbsup:

Tell me you haven't gone 'round the map hoarding all of the vehicles before going live?

Edited by Bearderus