Diaonic

US 2147 - STR8UP Clan

UPDATE:

Server has been updated with the latest battle eye scripts / protection. Hopefully this will get rid of the hackers.

Also added a donate button on our clan registration page, if you like our server please donate to keep it alive. Thanks for the continued support.

Server Cost Per Month: $52

Donations received:

August

$25

$50

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is dedicated to my clans new server US 2147.

We're looking for honest people to play with, we don't want to horde every vehicle and just looking for competitive players.

If you choose our server as your home please register to play here:

https://sites.google...site/str8upclan

In the event that hacking occurs we will kick / ban anyone not registered. It's really the only way we can police our server.

Update:

Admin Contact: diaonic@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Diaonic

Edited by Diaonic

We've had to do a few restarts but we think the config is now correct. Please come over and join in.

Thanks

It's refreshing to hear about a server that doesnt restart when the admin loses a vehicle in a firefight! I've also heard you give 10min warnings before you restart. A few of my friends said you guys have a plan to combat script kiddies. Though honorable I doubt it will have much effect. Still your head is in the right place and thats why I will be calling your fairly virgin server home. Goodbye 1094 was fun but having the admin restart everytime i shoot his heli down or blow it up with grenades has become a bit tiresome. On to greener pastures!

• Like 1

It's refreshing to hear about a server that doesnt restart when the admin loses a vehicle in a firefight! I've also heard you give 10min warnings before you restart. A few of my friends said you guys have a plan to combat script kiddies. Though honorable I doubt it will have much effect. Still your head is in the right place and thats why I will be calling your fairly virgin server home. Goodbye 1094 was fun but having the admin restart everytime i shoot his heli down or blow it up with grenades has become a bit tiresome. On to greener pastures!

We're just looking for a friendly fair environment, granted most of the clan is bandits. We just want fair fights, most of the time on other servers we die to hackers or something really suspicious.

I'm glad you've choosen 2147 as your home. See you in game bro!

Edited by Diaonic

Server time zone is being changed today. This will provide daylight hours during our "prime" time.

5PM ~ 11PM EST

Quick update: got into firefight with someone turned out to be an admin. GET THIS. He didnt alt f4 and we had the jump on him! Shit cray! Anyway thanks for nvgs but more importantly thanks for being a man.

So im gonna email you the names of a couple guys riding around in an suv that doesnt exist in dayz special thanks to sweeeet and chris for killing them!

So im gonna email you the names of a couple guys riding around in an suv that doesnt exist in dayz special thanks to sweeeet and chris for killing them!

Send me the names over and if you have any proof (video, screenshot ETC...) I'll put them on the list.

Thanks guys

Yo! Last night was soooo fun. I was in the Fire station in Cherno and then all of a sudden BOOOOOM. I died. Some guy took my life with a 'nade. Shiz be CRAY CRAY!

Server side update has been applied for latest Hive changes.

Enjoy

Having some issues with the host right now, I wanted the Hive update to take effect and the 1.7.2.5 got installed. We're rolling it back to 1.7.2.4, we're hoping to be up within 30 minutes. I'll keep you posted.

Sorry

Diaonic

I'm going to hop on, [OutCast] Nate is my name. Hopefully the server will allow me to hop in.

Ran into two different groups in cherno today and neither of them shot even though they had the jump on me!

LasagnaBoner and Hype I heard you like to use g36 sd and as50 tws! Too bad those hacked in guns dont help you aim. I sent some very revealing pics to server admin hope you enjoy your bans!

Hello, i played today on your server at 19:00 PM .. btw im a german guy so please dont hate me for my bad english.. anyway

today was a hacker on that server that killed all !! i think okay np all get killed i can get my gear easylie... 5 seconds later Server goes down

SO NICE ..... and all my clan mates lost the gear.. we all had Rangefinger NVG AS50 / L85 .. dont play on this sever... never again... bad reaction!

I like your stance on hackers. Will definitely keep your server in mind as my group is looking for a new home server currently. B)