You're supposed to bring them to green mountain and drink them on top of the tower. It gives you supernatural senses for a short period of time.

Last time i saw a guy bringing down a helicopter with a makarov shot. I think i still have the video... Will post it when i find it.

You're supposed to bring them to green mountain and drink them on top of the tower. It gives you supernatural senses for a short period of time.

Last time i saw a guy bringing down a helicopter with a makarov shot. I think i still have the video... Will post it when i find it.

LOL

I found my first one in Berezino last night. I haven't had any unfortunate mishaps yet...

The first time I found a Mt Dew, it felt like good luck to me. I had a buddy with me and we found a crashed heli site, there laying was an as-50 and an l85. 5 minutes later, another crashed heli, and I kid you not, there laid another l85 and some NVGs. A couple days later we decided to raid the NW airfield, got into a sniping battle, and we lost, so I don't know if the curse took it's time or not, but dying there was expected.

Wait, Mountain Dew is cursed? Aw shit, I just picked up one in elektro less than an hour ago...

Off to Green Mountain again I guess. Fuck me.