Sign in to follow this  
LennoxAUT2

Trading M4 Camo SD (7 SD Mags) for M16A4 ACOG

As the topic title says, looking for a badass M16A4 ACOG :) Should have at least 10 normal Stanag Mags or I will keep some SD Mags..

Greets, Lennox :)

Why? I'd give you two M16A2 ACOG for an M4 SD.

Have you used the ACOG? Yeah that variant looks very cool, but you have two very different weapons there. One is perfect for silent CQ (crash sites) the other with its non-variable x4 ACOG and 800m zero is only really good for longer range 500m-800m engagements.

I'd stick with the M4 SD and head up North, get yourself a bigger pack and load up with an M107 or AS-50 from a crash site.

APE

Edited by bigAPE

Ill trade an AS50 with clips of nato for an m16 w/ Acog. The m16 is very versatile. Ill give up a ghillie or m4 cco sd for it if you dont want an as50.

Why? I'd give you two M16A2 ACOG for an M4 SD.

Have you used the ACOG? Yeah that variant looks very cool, but you have two very different weapons there. One is perfect for silent CQ (crash sites) the other with its non-variable x4 ACOG and 800m zero is only really good for longer range 500m-800m engagements.

I'd stick with the M4 SD and head up North, get yourself a bigger pack and load up with an M107 or AS-50 from a crash site.

APE

Well to be very honest, I also have a M107 with 8 Mags so ... :D

Just wanted to test the M16 out (found a M16A2 M203 from a very friendly dead ghilie) and thought this gun sucks because of its bugged ironsight, so wanted to give the M16A4 a try but well ... I guess this topic can be closed, thanks for the information :)

Don't know why you'd want an M16 ACOG, lol.

If you found one early on, with it's low recoil, low audible signature, great range and scope, plentiful ammo. It woud be great as an intermediate weapon system.

However, wanting to switch from an M4 SD down to the ACOG is odd. With that M4 you could take any cash site with ease. Slip in, do your business, cap 1-2 Zeds who get curious along the way, job done son. You walk away with AS-50, NVG, Mk 48, etc...

Well to be very honest, I also have a M107 with 8 Mags so ... :D

Just wanted to test the M16 out (found a M16A2 M203 from a very friendly dead ghilie) and thought this gun sucks because of its bugged ironsight, so wanted to give the M16A4 a try but well ... I guess this topic can be closed, thanks for the information :)

No worries, makes sense now. Nothing wrong with being bi-curious about your weapon systems ;-) It's how we learn what's useful to our playing styles... and everyone plays differently :-)

I gave up a spare ACOG for a SAW from a crash site just yesterday, would have jumped at the M4 SD

APE

Edited by bigAPE
  • Like 1

Don't know why you'd want an M16 ACOG, lol.

I'll take an M16 ACOG over an M4 SD any day of the week as long as I have an M9 SD sidearm. ;)

He could also be playing in a squad where silent zombie kills are somebody else's responsibility.

Because let's be honest, if you want to kill players, the M16 ACOG is a much better weapon than the M4 SD.

• Like 2

Because let's be honest, if you want to kill players, the M16 ACOG is a much better weapon than the M4 SD.

Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me. Bandits harassing noobs on the other hand.. That's what my L85A2 is for ;-)

Assuming that it wasn't pilfered in today's raid, I should have one laying around. Why do you want it so much though, it's really the worst STANAG variant the game.

Edited by amaROenuZ

I'll take an M16 ACOG over an M4 SD any day of the week as long as I have an M9 SD sidearm. ;)

He could also be playing in a squad where silent zombie kills are somebody else's responsibility.

God, do I miss my M9 SD.