divigate

Will DayZ / Arma II run on my MacBook Pro?

If I ran bootcamp with windows xp would DayZ run?

Processor 2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB / AMD Radeon HD 6490M

120GB SSD

tried to search for answers, didn't find any. Thanks!

You should be fine with that, i'm running an Intel Pentium 2.4GHz for the time being and i play fairly smoothly.

• Like 1

itll run it fine bra, i had a HP i7 720q with 8gb and a radeon 5650 with a normal HDD and could pull 30-35fps on medium settings.

• Like 1

it'll run it but prolly not worth it atm. You will just be dissapointed by the amount of hackers. i'd wait for the standalone or keep an eye on the updates to see if anything is done about the hacking.

• Like 1

Damn that was quick. Thanks guys! And Windows XP or Windows 7?

Its a shame to run Windwos on a mac but yes you may use win7 to use all your Memory but for the game XP is enuf

Ok please reply to this Will i be able to run Arma 2 with Bootcamp lowest Quality or if it doesent need a pc so REPLY quick i need it by tommarow =D

Heres my specs

Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DD3

Startup disk: Macintosh HD

My mac is From like in the middle of 2012 and New mac book pro Please Reply And Let me know reply to this =D And will it run smoothly With windows 7? its a 10.7.5 Lion Thanks.

Ok please reply to this Will i be able to run Arma 2 with Bootcamp lowest Quality or if it doesent need a pc so REPLY quick i need it by tommarow =D

Heres my specs

Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DD3

Startup disk: Macintosh HD

My mac is From like in the middle of 2012 and New mac book pro Please Reply And Let me know reply to this =D And will it run smoothly With windows 7? its a 10.7.5 Lion Thanks.

We need more information than that mate. Which i5? And what graphics card is in there?

Please use the 'Can I Run It?' thread, which you can find here...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64576-can-i-run-it-ask-here/