Sign in to follow this  
Djwaves

So happy it's going stand alone

i am really glad to hear dayz is going stand alone , to all those stressing about paying for it after paying for a2 CO ......... i've been buying ps3 and xbox games for years that are 40 plus pounds new and are crap compared to this game . i really hope B.I are going to give rocket all the help he needs to make the game run smooth. And you know its going to start the zombie game revival off across all platforms again !!

• Like 1

I agree, I've probably had more fun with DayZ than any other PS3 game this year, except maybe Dark Souls but that game came out in 2011 so it doesn't count.

It will be smoother, that's why it's going standalone, better performance.

It's running on a new engine which I heard is going to be better optimized.

And you're rich, we get it, nice job finding a cushy job or having nice parents.

• Like 1

It will be smoother, that's why it's going standalone, better performance.

It's running on a new engine which I heard is going to be better optimized.

And you're rich, we get it, nice job finding a cushy job or having nice parents.

Wth? How is he rich?

By buying video games? Give me a plane ticket to where you live buddy.

Wth? How is he rich?

By buying video games? Give me a plane ticket to where you live buddy.

Just the way he said it, 40 pounds isn't a dime a dozen.

It's probably me misinterpreting what he's saying.

I hope we don't have to buy it again.

LOL

You didnt buy DayZ, you bought Arma 2!

DayZ is a free mod!

The standalone will definatley cost money. Hopefully $30 cause it will be indie.

• Like 1

cant wait to play this live i hope the difficulty is very high, i dont even care if its a monthy sub and theres no way its going to be free just buy it support independent games

LOL

You didnt buy DayZ, you bought Arma 2!

DayZ is a free mod!

The standalone will definatley cost money. Hopefully $30 cause it will be indie.

You know what I meant man :P. Anyway, I thought about what I said and realised that actually it should cost money, because the owner of the mod hasn't made a single Pound / Dollar out of it, when he does deserve money for what he has done.

• Like 1

lol i am far from being rich my friend , just making the point that console games and other pc games are alot more money out of your pocket for 8-12 hours of game play and this game is better and a lot more fun than anything to come out of the big developers for a very long time , so if i have to pay 15-20 pounds for it i would be happy to do so !