Sign in to follow this  
FUBBMisery

Alt+f4's How I Hate Them So Much.

I was sniping in elektro and I see a V3S with 3 people all ghillie suits pull up so I got excited. I zero'd in my as50 and took a shot. He laid down right before I shot so i missed. Him and his pussy friends Alt=f4'd. Since they wanted to leave when I was shooting at them i decided to blow up there v3s. I hope you guys dont miss it too much.

To all the Alt+f4'ers it just makes the game not fun dying is a part of the game and if you're too attached to your gear to lose it go play call of duty you don't lose your stuff when you die.

• Like 2

Similar thing happened to me yesterday. There was a crash site north of Stary, and I approached it from the northern forest. I saw a player running from it and fired at him with my FN FAL AN PVS4. Missed the first shot, hit him on the 2nd and 3rd. He then Alt + F4'd. Both shots hit, so he must have very low health.

His name was Oreo66. If I see him again, I'll be sure to hit him in the legs and leave him for dead.

Why were you sniping in Elektro? Just curious.

I like running around Elektro in my ghille suit with my night vision and AS50 waiting for snipers to get excited and shoot at me, then AltF4 just to piss them off.

Serves you right for trying to snipe noobs for no reason.

I've had luck in the past with some good people being there. I usually don't snipe the people in elektro just go for the snipers. People in a v3s all decked out came there so why not ruin there day for picking on the noobs

alt f4 = bullshit, i can't wait to see all those kills on a 30'' timer when logging out..

That's a pretty fun gun to use where did you find it?

Found it in tents east of the crash site. I ran from the woods above the military tents at Stary up across the field (but in cover) and found a tent with it in. I went north into the woods and checked my map to see a marker. I positioned in the woods and saw a survivor, that's when I shot at him.

Edited by JayB

I like running around Elektro in my ghille suit with my night vision and AS50 waiting for snipers to get excited and shoot at me, then AltF4 just to piss them off.

Serves you right for trying to snipe noobs for no reason.

Actually if you read what I said I go after the snipers killing the noobs in the city.

I was sniping in elektro and I see a V3S with 3 people all ghillie suits pull up so I got excited. I zero'd in my as50 and took a shot. He laid down right before I shot so i missed. Him and his pussy friends Alt=f4'd. Since they wanted to leave when I was shooting at them i decided to blow up there v3s. I hope you guys dont miss it too much.

To all the Alt+f4'ers it just makes the game not fun dying is a part of the game and if you're too attached to your gear to lose it go play call of duty you don't lose your stuff when you die.

The V3S ain't lost, it's just at the old location they saved it at.

Why? Because the hive still fails to register as it should.

And as such, finding vehicles might be hard, if you look for them in the original spawn locations.

Of you hate them so much, do like me.

I don't care about loosing my gear, I just bring everything to Cherno/Elektro, find a suitable spot to look for "bandits", in the usual sniper spots.

And I sit there for hours on end, listening to music and just scanning the area from time to time to see if there is anything happening, and to listen for sound.

Find a spot that's about 800meters away from the sniper spots, and lay there in wait with your M107 and or AS50.

And ofcourse, you need an original nick like me "ALTF¤Wh0rez".

The distance is simply so they won't hear from what direction you are shooting from.

And yes, I ignore newly spawned survivors.