Sign in to follow this  
deancolt45

Would like some friends.

Hi, I've been playing Dayz alone, for a long time. I have pretty much experienced every aspect of the solo experience and quite frankly I am bored now. There is only so far you can go completely alone. I am looking for people to play with, male or female, does not matter, your skill level is irrelevant, just looking for mature players, any age range is fine. I mostly play in the day's and evening GMT. If anyone is interested in trying to round up a few players, let me know, my steam is deancolt45. It is less about finding a partner and more about finding a half decent group that will watch out for each other.

I would adventure with you. I must warn you though Thursday starts my weekend and is normally beer fueled. Unless I rage quit for some reason I will probably be on until the sun rises. I am East Coast.

where are you from? I play really fast, so I'm just running around everywhere looting everything. What's your game play style? do you like the skulk around and be sly or just fast bum rush everything? :D

My playing style

Is fast and frantic until I find some decent loot so should suit me. All of te posters on thread we should all meet. Where do u guys talk

On

I too like to run from place to place. If I get a conga line going that I need to get rid of I just lure them into a barn or a warehouse.

i really would like to make a big group too! Please respond to this as i've attempted finding you through steam and had no luck finding your name. friend me on steam tho and lets meet up: http://steamcommunit...561198000931965

I added you Ducky. My in game is TalkingGoats?

Hey, i'd like to join you guys as well, I've been looking for good people to play with. My steam name is PureMetal

Hi, I'd like to join you guys too, I've already added you on steam deancolt45. I've been playing for a while with my brother now, I guess he would like to join too.

Talkinggoats want to get a game in right now (gonna add you) and anyone else that's on?

My steam is AimHereFool

Talkinggoats are you taoggniklat? That's what I got when I searched your name

Edited by GotOwned

Nope my steam ID is DeathAndMajesty. I need to add that to my profile. Taking a cigarette break but I will be back in 5 minutes.

Longest 5 minutes ever, my bad. I am logging in now. Hopefully there will be some other all nighters.

Ill join you guys, i really dont have any specific play style. Im just sick of playing solo. I usually role as a medic.

I play USwest servers. If you play in my ping range I'll group with you. I'm new, I've mainly been scavenging for knives, hatchets and matches then hunt in the woods. Always end up with more food than I can use to top off my own health and later get bonked by some lucky zombie or player and die. Some group action would be nice. I'll PM my steam to you.

Got to regear since some douche though it would be nice to kill me other than trying to help. I'll pm you my Skype

Edited by GotOwned