Sign in to follow this  
Tuomio (DayZ)

Cheater on FI21 server

server: FI21

time: 23:40 GMT +2

Me and my friend were playing on this FI21 server. My friend was shot when we were at Lopatino. I was hiding in a workshop with all doors closed and waited there till I was shot throught the door.

olet ilmeisesti suomalainen joten vastaan suomeksi.. ovien läpi on myös mahdollista ampua pelissä, voin kertoa ihan suoraan kokemuksesta. aidat, ovet, seinät. en osaa tarkkaan sanoa mistä kaikista voi ampua läpi, mutta aika monesta.

Hi,

Was playing on the same server at the same time and my buddy and i got shooted by a guy with an arbalet. We checked the area and a few second later i was shooted in the back with an arbalet. Got a short coma and broken bones. During this time my buddy spotted him and shot him a point blank (+-5m) with a DMR. He unloaded a full mag of the DMR on his body when the guy seems to look at me. Then the cheater open fire on my buddy and killed him. At this point my coma was over and just had the time to throw a M24 bullet in his head (+-15m). The guy was showing is back to me and when i shooted, he slowly turned himself to me. He normally had been touch the floor at this time but he was still on his feet. Got shooted back and down.

I have personnaly no idea of this cheater's name. This bitch killed two 23 days old char.

Joo oon suomalainen. Tiiän, että ovien läpi voi ampua, mutta se että istun monta minuuttia täysin paikallani ovet kiinni, niin kukaan ilman cheatteja ei pysty tietämään, että istun jossain tietyssä kohtaa ja ampuu siitä vaan läpi.

I just answered in finnish to that prewious question. Pasadenasman its good to hear that it most probably was that cheater. I was very frustrated since we got decent gear and it really felt impossible that somebody could have just shot me like that through the door without cheats.

There's a bug in the game, where for example eating and drinking sounds are played when someone comes near you. He could have heard some munching sounds coming inside the house and decided to shoot you thru doors.

Of course he might have been stalking you for a while and when he saw you going in the house and not leaving, he could just guess that you're still inside there.

Did he fire several shots or just one aimbot/wallhack headshot? It's entirely possible for any player to spray the house with bullets and with a little luck hit you in the process.

Moro Kaverini Jokkeeh pelasi tänään päivällä kun 4-5 ryssää pelasi fin21 serverillänne ja ampuviat jokkeehn kaksi kertaa ilman syytä ekan kerran kun hän keräsi kuoleelta pelaajalta tavaraa ja toisen kerran metsässä kun hän kevelin ilman asetta mielestäni tarkoitis ei ole se ette summanmutikassa ammutaan pelaajia , kun jokke vielä nimenomaan sanoi englanniksi sekä suomeksi ettei ole vaaraksi eikä hänellä ole asetta ja yritti poistua paikalta

Okay, today playing on FI21 woods near Zelenogorsk a SUV rolls by. A guy in a bandit skin jumps out and puts a tent. I shot full akm mag at him with no effect after that he shot me with .50 cal trough the trees. Spawned a fresh one, played for few minutes and was teleported back to same place i was when i died. Theres the guy again. He says "you tent" and drops a box full of the weapons in the world. Guys name was Aleshka. Time was maybe 12.45- 13.00. Nice enough for a cheater to let me loot my own body again, but cheater anyways.

Oh yeah..

Time: 1245-13.15 ish

Timezone: UTC +2

Edited by Hernerokka