Sign in to follow this  
sicknessog@gmail.com

Dear ADM Clan of US #500

First off, sorry for the 'venting' thread, I was just truly baffled / appalled by this scenario

GJ Winning the 'Biggest pussies of the year award' you gear-hugging fucks. I literally followed you for 30 minutes, seeing where you were heading, after getting bored of trecking through the forest, I decided I would just leave for the day, and I was standing back about 70M, and accidentally fired ONE SHOT. From my REVOLVER. into the air and all THREE of you dropped to the floor and alt f4d

Jesus christ, is this what some of the players in this game do? Alt f4 at the sound of any gun? I don't fight much, hence why I didn't kill them, so I never really cared much about the 'alt f4' threads. But that is just dumb, I hope its not a common thing, I was hoping to actually start pvping soon now that I've acquired a MG, was hoping to just rambo mow people down.

Edited by Sickness
  • Like 2

I loged onto US 500 and was teleported and killed within like 2 minutes of gameplay. Which made me quite furious due to the fact i was decked out with a Fn Fal and ghillie i found in a church. But shit happens gonna stay clear of US 500 for the rest of my Dayz gameplay , and regarding the alt f4ing about 8/10 gun fights i get in they alt f4.

First off, sorry for the 'venting' thread, I was just truly baffled / appalled by this scenario

GJ Winning the 'Biggest pussies of the year award' you gear-hugging fucks. I literally followed you for 30 minutes, seeing where you were heading, after getting bored of trecking through the forest, I decided I would just leave for the day, and I was standing back about 70M, and accidentally fired ONE SHOT. From my REVOLVER. into the air and all THREE of you dropped to the floor and alt f4d

Jesus christ, is this what some of the players in this game do? Alt f4 at the sound of any gun? I don't fight much, hence why I didn't kill them, so I never really cared much about the 'alt f4' threads. But that is just dumb, I hope its not a common thing, I was hoping to actually start pvping soon now that I've acquired a MG, was hoping to just rambo mow people down.

Cheers to that. You are absolutely right. I'm playing this game for about 3 weeks now and since day 1 I kept myself out of 500 servers. I did read a lot people complaining about hackers and alt-f4 pussies

Same on US #500. Logged in with buddy, both of our inventories got emptied by the time the game came up, Bandit with MG was standing beside us. Aborted just in time to keep my gun (without ammo), and some tools.

Had other bad experiences on #500.

Lol, One revolver shot and they Alt-F4, Really?

That's... really pathetic. I am at a loss for words. I am used to seeing snipers in Chenro and Eletro doing this. Just earlier today seven snipers I killed in a row aborted out.

They need to make it so if you alt-f4, you spawn at the coast with nothing and claim it is a 'bug' and they will 'be working on it in a future update' but never do until the stand alone.