How can it be that difficult to fix the tents so that the loot inside tents doesn't disappear for absolutely no reason. It was not stolen I literally was right beside it when it happened, I took one of the guns out of the tent and then when I went to take a pistol I couldn't see anything inside the tent. It was all gone... as50 2xm240s bla bla bla. It just happened again, m14 just disappeared after being in a DIFFERENT tent for a while. Yes I saved it after putting it in.

Before fixing any of these minor bugs focus on these game breaking glitches/bugs. :beans:

FIX the artifacting, fuck the tents, they dont make the game unplayable, and its good they are bugged except for duping, weapons being deleted is fine and needed as long as hackers can keep spawning in shit, if they fixed it and shit didnt get deleted and duping was still an issue then there will be weapons overflowing, start using your head here.

leave the backpacks alone, yes its annoying they delete shit, but its good, more weapons will dissapear and as long as this community consists of so many scrubs that TAKE hacked weapons and store them, then it is needed so it doesnt dupe due to the tents.

First fix the gfx glitches and the glitches that makes the game unplayable NOW, so far its only the glitches, THEN work on hackers, security, THEN fix the tents, so there will be no overflowing of guns or atleast not as much as there is already, tents are under the polishing catagory and should be approached as the last thing.

Edited by Zyfer

Pistols are not as powerful they were. Tents that don't even fucking work. Thought this was meant to be a simulation? I forgot you would survive after getting shot twice in the head with a pistol, and I forgot after you put stuff in a tent it will disappear into thin air.

I agree with reeceismoist. Without tents the looting aspect of the game dies once you've been through a couple heli-crash spawns. After you achieve end-game gear for yourself: you have two options - go be a bandit or build a camp (or both). If tents eat your items every server restart or whenever they feel like it, continued looting becomes mundane and frustrating, as all of your "hard-work" vanishes over-night.

Tents aren't essential for the game to function, but a massive amount gameplay longevity is lost without them.

Tents work, tested it 3 times now.

Pitch tent

Put random stuff in it

save tent

wait for server restart

random stuff should be gone

put proper stuff in and save

now the tent should be working fine.

Make sure the server you play on is properly updated.

HighPiez, you are da MAN! The solution you provided worked like a charm. Thanks mate!

I've also heard it works if you put nothing in the tent before a server restart; the main point is that nothing will be in the tent after the first restart but it should work beyond that.

ermagherd...tents MUST be fixed, this is important, AND YES, gamebreaking. I know a guy who has started duping guns once he found them, BECAUSE he knew tents were buggy...so he had the same duped wepaon in several tents, in order not to lose it. Had a great discussion about that with him, now he won't use duped gear on the clan-server in question...I put up a tent myself, which swallowed everything, like a pig does leftover foods...no matter if I saved it or not, no mater if server restarted or not...

My new tent completely disapeared last night... I was looking for hours to fill it.... :(

Yeah, my tent disappeared, reappeared, thought everything was fine, put my stuff in it. Lo and behold today- gone again! And this goes for every other tent on the server and vehicle spawns. I know this because I staked out some other folks tents and vehicles at their spawn points to make sure it wasn't just me.

This has been happening for 3 days and makes it so extremely difficult to play.

Not to mention I switched backpacks and my old one and all of its contents disappeared into the ether today. I now have 0 medical supplies which is a royal PITA.

I'm just glad it's not only me.

Pistols are not as powerful they were. Tents that don't even fucking work. Thought this was meant to be a simulation? I forgot you would survive after getting shot twice in the head with a pistol, and I forgot after you put stuff in a tent it will disappear into thin air.

Ok, lets make it more realistic, lets take out 3rd person mode, lets make it so broken legs dont heal after morphine, lets make the only loot coke cans and trash (because people dont leave guns lying around in supermarkets) etc etc

Ok, lets make it more realistic, lets take out 3rd person mode, lets make it so broken legs dont heal after morphine, lets make the only loot coke cans and trash (because people dont leave guns lying around in supermarkets) etc etc

dick.