Sign in to follow this  
jason_crosby@hotmail.co.uk

Keep spawning in passed out

I think this bug happens when you log out just before you pass out, or when you Alt-F4 when being passed out.... Once you die and respawn it should be gone i think..... and stop using Alt+F4 when being shot.... I think with one of the next patches behaviour like this could result in a warning from the hive anyway.

for your information i dive bombed into a tent to try and get the gear screen to work and got shock damage and left the game to see if that would fix it and you accuse me of alt + F4, there are some good players on here you know...

I think this bug happens when you log out just before you pass out, or when you Alt-F4 when being passed out.... Once you die and respawn it should be gone i think..... and stop using Alt+F4 when being shot.... I think with one of the next patches behaviour like this could result in a warning from the hive anyway.

ok thanks, but i wasn't passed out, i was suffering from shock and broken bones?

It isn't 100% but if you are in shock and you alt-f4 you will have a nice 5 min unconc the next 5-10 times you log in.

It is rather swell, I do agree.

I still think if you get shot by another player and alt-f4 you should be spawned in the NW corner of the map with nothing and the 5 min counter.

With no respawn button, it would be awesome to see some of these twerps just give up on the game because it takes hours to get out of there, even if you know how to.

for your information i dive bombed into a tent to try and get the gear screen to work and got shock damage and left the game to see if that would fix it and you accuse me of alt + F4, there are some good players on here you know...

Sorry if I seem harsh, but the rampant DCing and Hacking has made me even more jaded, you understand.

If your in shock, you log in passed out.

He apparently knows. But, decided to still make a thread about it.

ive been noticing that i log in passed out recently and im not in shock, or combat logging, or logging while passed out..now what?