mythlawlbear

Sniper vs Huey (A very intense fire fight)

So I had just finished gathering some supplies from my groups tent and heading to Chernogorsk for some fun action. As I was in the small forest to the east of the city I started receiving fire. I started to sprint and zig zag through trees receiving a bullet to the hip. I continued running a good 500-700 meters before bandaging myself. With only 5k health left and no friend online at the moment I decided to swing around the northern forest past Prigordoky. Then from the distance I heard what I thought was gunfire. I crouched behind the nearest bush and waited. As the sound got louder I realized that it was a chopper. "oooohhhh F#$!....Shit just got serious!" I exclaimed at my monitor. So here I am behind a bush, low blood, heart racing, and my trusty sniper. As the Helicopter approached I began to fire striking as much as possible before revealing my location.

Map Of Fight:

http://i46.tinypic.com/svruqb.jpg

Edited by lawlbear
  • Like 8

Good fight. Too bad those guys in the chopper were terrible shots....lol

Good fight. Too bad those guys in the chopper were terrible shots....lol

yeah agreed, though I don't think they knew where i was till i finally had a clear shot at the gunner.

Bad ass video dude. Love the music in it as well. Makes me want to go and use my SVD since I haven't used it in quite some time.

Edited by KField86

Cant help but feel this would of been over much quicker had you been using the AS50.

Cant help but feel this would of been over much quicker had you been using the AS50.

Taking out vehicles with the as50 is the best.

Pretty cool that you destroyed the helicopter. Bad that you were gonna kill people down at Cherno since you have all that top tier gear. I say let the inexperienced fight the inexperienced, not the other way around.

Pretty cool that you destroyed the helicopter. Bad that you were gonna kill people down at Cherno since you have all that top tier gear. I say let the inexperienced fight the inexperienced, not the other way around.

Nay, I hunt the noob hunters. Which is why i was by Priogordoky. And I roam high population servers (very few noobs) =]

Also thanks for all the great comments everyone, glad you enjoyed the video =D

WHAT THE HELL!

Awesome Video! Well done! I couldnt have done it any better! You definitely got my beans for that!