DEOVONTAY MCSLANGA

Dear Newbies Wandering The Coast

tl;dr

So newbies, here's the moral of this story. When someone genuinely tries to be nice to you, don't fucking try to fuck them. Especially when they have a rifle, and you have a flashlight. And specifically if DEOVONTAY MCSLANGA rolls up next to you in a white pickup truck, don't be a bitch. I'm just trying to make friends, but I'll kill your dumb ass if I have to.

This is exactly why people get all butthurt and complain when they get killed as a new spawn on the coast, or with a hatchet.

DURR IM FRIENDLY I HAVE NO GUN WHY YOU KILL ME?

Because the second you turn your back on those tards they'd take everything that wasnt nailed down. Freeloaders are the reason everyone has a shoot on sight policy.

hey man, me and my freind are on this server (US1081) and are in need of a few jerry cans (we found a boat but its out of fuel) I think we saw you driving around earlier in a white truck or car of some sort, and we would like some help

pm me if you accept

Edited by BorisWolfley

hey man, me and my freind are on this server (US1081) and are in need of a few jerry cans (we found a boat but its out of fuel) I think we saw you driving around earlier in a white truck or car of some sort, and we would like some help

pm me if you accept

I was driving around today offering rides to noobs and some kid server hopped in on the hill north of Elektro (I'm certain he hopped in because I had literally just checked it for dudes before going into town). He blew the truck up with an AS50, I was inside... but I didn't die. Regained consciousness with 200 hp and bandaged and ate 30 steaks like a man. Scanned the hill and didn't see him, so I booked it up the hill I was on to some trees. I figured he would come down to loot my "corpse" but he never did. He just dced after blowing up my truck, never to be seen again. Yay! Fuck the people who play this game.

Also, our stash was raided so I don't have my backup ATV either. This game really needs a safer way to store gear/vehicles, like being able to make traps and shit. And there needs to be a better limit on where you can put vehicles, me and my group have combed the entire border of the map repeatedly looking for vehicle camps and they're nowhere to be seen. We check the spawns after every restart too and got nothing. Either people are still finding ways to hide shit off the map (like hiding it off map and just logging in every 23 hours to touch it so it doesn't go away) or Brazillians have discovered how to dig tunnels and hide vehicles under ground.

tl;dr

So newbies, here's the moral of this story. When someone genuinely tries to be nice to you, don't fucking try to fuck them. Especially when they have a rifle, and you have a flashlight. And specifically if DEOVONTAY MCSLANGA rolls up next to you in a white pickup truck, don't be a bitch. I'm just trying to make friends, but I'll kill your dumb ass if I have to.

What's the worse that can happen really..someone finds themselves back on the coast ready for the next story.

Cracks me up folk trying to come across all threatening and authoritative in this game.

Let me tell you the tale, of a silly little girl who wasn't very bright...

See, my group has a lot of guns. And a lot of cars. And we sometimes get bored of just shooting our guns into the air and driving our cars in circles. When that happens, I like to drive around the shoreline and pick up newbies and take them wherever they want to go.

Today I was doing just that, and as I drove past Kamenka I heard a Makarov going off. Friend! I thought. So I drive right through town honking, yelling "Friendly? Friendly?!" A female survivor pokes her head out of a log cabin. She didn't have a mic, but made a nodding motion by looking up and down. I told her to drop her gun and get in the car if she wanted a ride, which she did. We drove for a ways while I asked things like her name (bobreposhed, so I guess I'll refer to it as a him from now on) and where he wanted to go. We stopped at a little gas station, and I asked Bob to get out and use the jerry cans in the back of the car to fill up the tank. I got out to kill some zombies, so at this point Bob definitely had a good look at me. Ghillie suit, AS50, M9SD. A dude you probably don't want to fuck with.

Here's where Bob did something really stupid. He filled up the tank like a good little newbie, but then decided it would be cool to jump in the drivers seat and rev the engine. Bob died instantaneously. Because you see, guys with ghillie suits and really fucking big rifles don't appreciate it when you try to steal their trucks. And a guy doesn't just get that gear by being careless, you can bet your ass the entire time he was filling the tank I had my sights right on his forehead. So instead of getting a free ride to NWAF, or NEAF, or really any place he desired, Bob is dead. And I have to clean brains off my seat.

tl;dr

Edit:

Added tl;dr for the tards who didn't read the last sentence and complained. These tards include, and are most definitely limited to, Frosty99

I like the story.

People have a tendency to use more energy/time on fucking each other over, than actually helping each other.

You have to pretty stupid, to try and steal from someone, or kill someone, who just helped you out.

I have had help from 3 players during my time in DayZ.

- One gave me morphine for my broken leg, I offered what I had in return if he wanted it (Bloodbags, food, painkillers etc.) He declined, because he was fully stocked. I thanked him for the help, and we went our separate ways.

- Another helped me near the Coast he had found 2 bicycles and we planned to drive over to where he had a car.

I accidentally drove into him and wrecked his bike, and injured him. :( I used my only bandage to stop his bleeding, he gave me a piece of meat, and a can of soda, and we parted ways, on friendly terms, he took the remaining bike :)

The last, was a bandit, who helped me in Cherno (or Electro I don't remember). We got some stuff and left the city to meet his group, a sniper got us both north of the city. :(

So even someone branded as a bandit can be helpful to others.

If I wasn't getting shot all time, or run over by a car, by other players, I would be able to get more equipment, so I could help other people.

But more likely i will get a bullet between the eyes when I actually get the opportunity to help some other player.....

I wish I saw more people like this in the game. I could use a ride sometime if you dont mind. :thumbsup: