Wentex

Logging in and getting unconscious

Seem to be logging in, with max blood an unconscious for about 10 minutes. Was offline for 8 hours previous so dont think it was a server hopping issue as I only play on one server and and co-admin. Could it be I logged in earlier to reset the server for the daily reset and fell foul of the inbuilt anti hopping feature?

Please help

Regards

It's buggy. It happens. Accept it and move on.

you al-f4'd or disconected while near zombies, being fired upon... stop backing out at first gun fire and you wont have to wait 10 mins trololol

• Like 2

Well i logged out safe hidden away yes, in combat, no, i dont do that, as admin it would look pretty bad. Ill take it as a bug and move on :)

Very possibly a bug. My anecdotal evidence: I was in a deer stand, clear of zombies and not engaged in combat. I logged out and went to the lobby, so I could take a break. When I logged back in 15 minutes later, the game put me directly into KO status, where I lay drooling for 10 minutes. I definitely got the break I was looking for! ;)

• Like 1

I had this too, but for some reason, it stopped when the server I was playing on restarted.

you al-f4'd or disconected while near zombies, being fired upon... stop backing out at first gun fire and you wont have to wait 10 mins trololol

narrow..........minded......

• Like 1

I logged out on the second floor in the shed on the NW airstrip. Completely prone. DC'd. Next day joined on and fell through the ground making myself unconcious and broke a bone. Lucky a friend helped me lol :)..