worsin

We Deserve an Official Response on Vehicle Spawns

No, that's not what I said. Read again before you comment based on your read fail.

Yes, I'm relatively new to the game (means that I haven't played it for many months by now) but I don't hunt for vehicles/camps, so I call my "findings" quite good. And no, you definitely don't find more vehicles in one day by accident except you stumble across a major camp with more than 1 vehicle, so quit bragging.

Thats exactly what you sad, in an agressive and immature way.

And im not bragging, because im in a clan and our server doesnt save vehcles, so they respawn everytime the server restats.

Edit: Vielleicht nimmste mal den Kopp ausm A**** und trollst/flames mal net so viel Jungchen.

Eng: Maybe you get your head out off your a** and stop trolling/flaming boy.

Shruu

• Like 1

Thats exactly what you sad, in an agressive and immature way.

And im not bragging, because im in a clan and our server doesnt save vehcles, so they respawn everytime the server restats.

Edit: Vielleicht nimmste mal den Kopp ausm A**** und trollst/flames mal net so viel Jungchen.

Eng: Maybe you get your head out off your a** and stop trolling/flaming boy.

Shruu

Moi, liab. Dein Schas-Deutsch ("nimmste mal Kopp" etc.) kannst da sowieso einmagerieren. Aber falls du mit Englisch Probleme hast, kann ich's dir gerne auch auf Deutsch erklären (so du damit nicht auch Probleme hast).

Eng: Lovely. Shove your fucked up German up your ass. If it's hard for you to understand English, I'll gladly explain it to you in German (as long as you don't have issues with that too).

Edited by Teiwaz
  • Like 1

No, that's not what I said. Read again before you comment based on your read fail.

Yes, I'm relatively new to the game (means that I haven't played it for many months by now) but I don't hunt for vehicles/camps, so I call my "findings" quite good. And no, you definitely don't find more vehicles in one day by accident except you stumble across a major camp with more than 1 vehicle, so quit bragging.

I've never heard of any servers completely missing vehicles, but I've read 2 times now in this thread alone that servers with an ID >6k DO have vehicles. Don't know how you do it, but from a 0:2 "fact" I'd never dare call it a "missing major compoment of the mod" (vehicles a major component? seriously?! they're just additional and movable storage room). Still, if it's true and having an ID >6k MIGHT cause that bug, it will get fixed - so that's nothing I would care about much if I want my clan to have a server. IMO it would be better for you if you start thinking befor you address me again.

Nobody cares what you would want for your server. It's a major part of the game to the rest of us.

Stop digging, you just look worse with every post.

Let's cut to the chase.

Your server is working as intended.

Server =/= Dayz.

If your server is broken, please contact your provider and let them know what the issue is.

For the sadistic pleasure of forum trolls, please post the response here.

i read about the delayed spawn time of vehicles even after server restarts. maybe can be this your problem? as i said we play in two so we can't camp all the spawn points like you clan can..give a try, set some operation with your mates which lasts some hours after restart..

i read about the delayed spawn time of vehicles even after server restarts. maybe can be this your problem? as i said we play in two so we can't camp all the spawn points like you clan can..give a try, set some operation with your mates which lasts some hours after restart..

Saved vehicles are not supposed to have a delay on the spawn time, something is clearly wrong with the object streaming from hive.

Edited by Pheenix89

Saved vehicles are not supposed to have a delay on the spawn time, something is clearly wrong with the object streaming from hive.

Every new server I've been a part of, the vehicles will spawn in at about 24 hours after the server has been created. The server will most likely have to be restarted after the 24 hour mark.

Every new server I've been a part of, the vehicles will spawn in at about 24 hours after the server has been created. The server will most likely have to be restarted after the 24 hour mark.

Did you read what you quoted? I wrote SAVED vehicles which means they have already spawned been repaired and all that.

Did you read what you quoted? I wrote SAVED vehicles which means they have already spawned been repaired and all that.

and then they disappear when you log out and never come back? i'm right? i once had a moto but never logged back on that server to see what happened to her because it had been restarted..

and then they disappear when you log out and never come back? i'm right? i once had a moto but never logged back on that server to see what happened to her because it had been restarted..

No they disappeared after a scheduled restart that I started. When i jumped in directly after the restart, no vehicles were to be found.

No they disappeared after a scheduled restart that I started. When i jumped in directly after the restart, no vehicles were to be found.

This happened to me as well. Got out of my truck, saved it and then the server restarted. I logged back on after the restart and everything was gone.

This was an issue for me when I first bought my server from Vilayer. My ID was 6083, and we had zero vehicles for about 4 days after we purchased the server, then they showed up randomly after a restart one day. Still though, I purchased my server about a month ago now, and from what I've seen, NO ONE has found a legitimate helicopter on our server. We looked for over a week, and it was not spawning at Skalisty or Skalka or the observed spawn locations. We grid searched the entire map, no helicopters. To this day, it is not spawning at the spawn locations and Vilayer, my provider has basically told me "This is DayZ's problem, and they'll have to fix it." So, we've pretty much given up on ever getting a chopper, which I don't even mind anyway since it's only good for quick transportation and ingress/egress in more dangerous areas quickly, or providing support for someone. I wouldn't take the thing and let the M240s loose over Elektro or something, I see no point in that.

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/40381 if you want to do something about it, upvote on this, otherwise there's not much you can do really, i've already ticketed about it on the support site and he just told me to make a ticket on dev-heaven.

That is an entirely unrelated issue.

You are not shutting down the server properly and the new database connection is established without the old database connection terminating first. This results in the vehicles not being streamed. Please make sure that your server is properly terminated every time you restart the server; ensure that it is graceful, not forced. Lastly, do *not* use the engine-command #restart.

As for vehicles: The vehicle-seeding process is semi-automatic and typically happens shortly after instance creation. It may however, worst case, take up to seven days before vehicles spawn on a specific instance ID after its creation.

Jesus christ people!

To all those whining about running half a working server... YOU ARE HOSTING AN ALPHA STAGE MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT FUCKING KNOW THAT?!

If you SERIOUSLY don't think Rocket would want those bugs out of the mod, do you think he would make it at all?

Jesus christ people!

YOU ARE HOSTING AN ALPHA STAGE MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT FUCKING KNOW THAT?!