itsalive427

Lookin for a fresh start and a new team

i have a good bit of experience with dayz and i would like to find some people to survive with. its preferred if you are at least one of the following: 1: can take a joke and fuck around at one moment and become serious sseconds later when shots are fired. 2: live on the east coast. 3: are round teenage not to young not too old. 4: have some experience with dayz and like to play late into the night

My skype is matt.gluckman add me on skype if youd wanna join up im only looking for maybe 2 or 3 people kthxbye

i have a good bit of experience with dayz and i would like to find some people to survive with. its preferred if you are at least one of the following: 1: can take a joke and fuck around at one moment and become serious sseconds later when shots are fired. 2: live on the east coast. 3: are round teenage not to young not too old. 4: have some experience with dayz and like to play late into the night

My skype is matt.gluckman add me on skype if youd wanna join up im only looking for maybe 2 or 3 people kthxbye

P.S Must have a mic. thats a strict requirement

Edited by itsalive427

how old are you?where are u ingame currently?will we bandit?

im 15 yr old. in game i was just shot up into the sky by hackers lol and i kos so i guess we could bandit

W're looking for people as well. Preferably over 18. Home server US344. No preference as to who, really. Have Vent. Message me if interested/you're on this server.