wow

trying legit trade hacked gear...this game has gone to shit and its just ok now apparently....seriously

8 zombies killed and 10 players murdered?

I really doubt you got those weapons legit.

Edit: The OP was offering two AS50 TWS for a helicopter.

He also posted this link: http://imgur.com/QI8w5

(I saved the picture and WILL re-upload if OP deletes the link.)

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 1

wow

trying legit trade hacked gear...this game has gone to shit and its just ok now apparently....seriously

There has never been a problem with using gear taken from a script spawning/hacker type player. I'm unclear why you're bothered about something that's never been a bother.

The player in question, himself, did not hack or use scripts to spawn the items as he said. Please don't spew hate at people for no reason.

There has never been a problem with using gear taken from a script spawning/hacker type player. I'm unclear why you're bothered about something that's never been a bother.

The player in question, himself, did not hack or use scripts to spawn the items as he said. Please don't spew hate at people for no reason.

How about you take a look at his debug monitor?

Yeah, you don't get banned for using weapons that were spawned by someone else, but you can't prove for sure that he didn't spawn the weapons.

Combine the amount and type of weapons he has with the amount of kills he has, it makes it really unlikely that he just "found" the weapons.

How about you take a look at his debug monitor?

Yeah, you don't get banned for using weapons that were spawned by someone else, but you can't prove for sure that he didn't spawn the weapons.

Combine the amount and type of weapons he has with the amount of kills he has, it makes it really unlikely that he just "found" the weapons.

If i did spawn them in i could just be running around with them not giving any shits but now im just in Elektro being careful and not trying to get killed or anything, you are probably jelly that you could not have found the same thing and i forgot to take a screenshot of the guy i killed for it but i have his name if you want it so badly.

If i did spawn them in i could just be running around with them not giving any shits but now im just in Elektro being careful and not trying to get killed or anything, you are probably jelly that you could not have found the same thing and i forgot to take a screenshot of the guy i killed for it but i have his name if you want it so badly.

Trust me. I have had my fun with AS50 TWS'es pre-1.7.1.5, when they were still a legitimate part of the game.

I am not jelly at all. I know how godly they are.

But I still doubt everything.