carlmolito

US 1688 GSUA Clan GET IT TOGETHER MEN!

Ok so.. me and a couple friends have actively been hunting this clan over the course of the past week. I'm not sure exactly how many members you/they have but man.. you guys need to get your acts together.

Just one simple example (by the way me and one other guy have a good 20+ kills on your members in the past week). Last night I was at NE airfield. I log in, and see two people crawling around. I notice not many people are online but a few GSUA people are.

So I take out a guy in a hangar after blasting M203 flare after flare to try to blind him I give up. I decide just to use a satchel charge and kill him. Done, ok cool, that was fun, moving on to a new server I suppose... there weren't too many GSUA members on and we honestly do roll this large group of people (ive seen it full of 90% clan members, prob 20 or so, so I know they roll fairly deep).

Well.. I decide, no screw that, I've seen how horrible and dumb this clan can be and decide to plant another satchel charge on the body...

I wait and sure enough they COME BACK to loot the body.. this time with a truck O.o

What are you thinking im wondering... I feel bad because I'm thinking.. aww maaan this people are so dumb, but hell, someone HAS to teach them a lesson, maybe they'll learn something! I blow the hangar up, snipe two guys, I don't even really remember all the details.

All I know is that I have 85gb of footage of me and a friend sniping you guys out, blowing you up, and killing your clan in any other number of ways. Looting camps, stealing vehicles, sniping people IN vehicles (one guy got REALLY lucky he didn't die)

All I have to say is that you guys need to seriously sit back and analzye what you're doing, where potential threats could be and then proceed with whatever plan you have. I'm almost to the point where I just feel bad destroying these people OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...

I mean seriously, they must either be a casual gorup of friends clan, or just really bad. Either way get it together guys...I think I'm going to find another server to play on for a while, then check back on you guys and see if you've upped your game at all. WE NEED SOME COMPETITION.

Well I'm done ranting. See you guys in maybe a week or so. Sorry for looting your camps, finding most of them, taking some vehicles and overall just griefing you guys. Just know I want you all to proceed to get better, not just keep making the same mistakes

I killed one guy, two minutes later, guy goes up to loot, snipe him too..I can't even count the number of times this has happened. And also? It seems you guys frequent stary? What are you guys thinking? Do that when you can actually CONTROL your attacks and instead of getting rolled daily over and over.

Mind boggling how bad this group is...Sorry to offend but know I really do want to see you all improve, so far I've seen no improvement though.

Edited by carlmolito

lol

It is pretty funny. In fact, the clan is so butthurt I've actually seen them KICK my friends on the server simply because they posed a threat. This is not only unacceptable in terms of server legitimacy, it's just pain pussy. I'd wager these people would lock their server if possible. I've ALSO seen them KILL EACH OTHER multiple times. Me and my buddy have been only hostiles and I've heard gunshots in stary and then their members die as well. So not only are they awful at killing others, they excel at having no communication skills and kill themselves as well.

Quit kicking people that pose a threat to you. Kick hackers. That's one thing. Kicking LEGIT people who are good at the game simply becuase they pose a threat? There is NO excuse for that behavior! Essentially when you keep kicking people who are "hostile" just becuase they aren't in your little clan that's almost the same as locking your server. Quit doing it.

Also, quit duping guys, it's against the rules. My friend ACTUALLY has footage of one guy duping stuff and the tent multiplying insides itself due to constant logging in and out. We've checked their tent inventory and seen them dupe stuff in person. Listen guys, don't get too attached to your gear. It's a SURVIVAL GAME where you have one life. If you can't handle dying then having to EARN your shit back, then find another game to play (maybe call of dooty would be better for this crew). SO you guys get owned, learn NOTHING, then go get duped items, then die again.

Pfff.. I'm sorry but you guys are somewhat pitiful. Also, everything I've said is 100% proven and me and a friend can back it up with 100% video evidence equipped with audio, unaltered. I have unedited videos, and edited videos, that I keep seperate just for an occasion where someone wants to cry hacker, simply because they suck soooo much.

Also, I'm not here to start shit really as much as just point out massive flaws, or get ANYONE in trouble, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm just giving your crew a LAUNDRY LIST of things you need to start/stop doing to be successful in this game.

go check out some of the other clan servers we've played on since launch and maybe get in contact with them. they could give you an idea of how to counter us or maybe improve your own guys skills. seriously. DO SOMETHING, at least put SOME EFFORT INTO IT!!!

Edited by carlmolito

Haha well at least now I know who keeps killing our new guys at stary. I usually stay away from there but if I were to take a guess you were the one that got me and two others over at one of our camps and proceeded to destroy the vehicles. One thing though we don't kick people from out server as far as I am aware. We have done many restarts and I mean MANY. Which does involve us all getting kicked and losing our bodies. Plus w/e stupid other stuff that disappears during this time.

Edited by Coll

Well I cant say everything here is true as far as clan members being new YES there are new members who are learning the game and will make newbie mistakes, we also have main members who are very experienced and when we are on the server we usually clear house or stockpile and hit other clan servers or filled up servers. I have a good idea that the person trolling about us is someone who was KICKED for CLAIMING everyone who killed him was a hacker and a whiner in general... As far as people getting kicked from the server that's impossible since im the admin and I havn't been on for 2 days and before that i was on and off due to real life stuff.

If this was a post made by someone with more than 2 posts I would put some credibility behind it but its just a noob that was kicked, gluck to you in the future buddy and nice try.

Well I cant say everything here is true as far as clan members being new YES there are new members who are learning the game and will make newbie mistakes, we also have main members who are very experienced and when we are on the server we usually clear house or stockpile and hit other clan servers or filled up servers. I have a good idea that the person trolling about us is someone who was KICKED for CLAIMING everyone who killed him was a hacker and a whiner in general... As far as people getting kicked from the server that's impossible since im the admin and I havn't been on for 2 days and before that i was on and off due to real life stuff.

If this was a post made by someone with more than 2 posts I would put some credibility behind it but its just a noob that was kicked, gluck to you in the future buddy and nice try.

I have a good idea that the person trolling about us is someone who was KICKED for CLAIMING everyone who killed him was a hacker and a whiner in gener

Listen buddy, I'm not lying about anything, there is no need to be dismissive like that. I'm not "whoever you think I am" or anything like that what so ever. We're a legit group of 2-3 people who never had any altercation or disruption with your clan, talking in general, whatever the hell you're referring to.

Also your clans server does MANY restarts, I just referenced the logs online (i hope you know people can see every single time stamp of when a server was restarted, I'd check yourself regarding that). Like I said I'm not out to get anyone in trouble. Yes there are legit reasons to restart a server, I feel you'd have a hard time proving the frequency of your restarts as maintenance.

My friends weren't kicked in the past 2 days and I never said that. Have they been kicked prior to that YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE IT BUDDY. Like I said, I have proof of EVERYTHING I've stated, but my objective isn't to get people in trouble. I posted this as a guide to let you know what the deal is. You're the server admin? Sheesh, no offense but you sound VERY uninformed about this game and now I know where your clan mates are coming from. It doesn't appear there is much leadership, I at least hope that you have OTHER members who can help your clan mates, you surely don't seem capable.

Like I said, I'm not here with the intention of talking trash or starting anything. I LIKE your server, that's why i play there. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't come back day after day after day. Just relax.. realize what I've said is the truth..

I dont NEED to lie about ANYTHING, there's no point to. I'm beyond the level of needing to build myself up or lie about anything. What we do on a daily basis to you and your men PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that I don't need to lie. I've got the skill to back everything I've said and done (as well as 85gb of videos of me killing your men over and over and over)

"If this was a post made by someone with more than 2 posts I would put some credibility behind it but its just a noob that was kicked, gluck to you in the future buddy and nice ttry.

UIhh I made this account to post this to your guys. I looked up your website and the ventrilo info wasn't even publicly available (at least you do something right). I wanted to hop on and talk to you guys about this personally but found NO WAY to reach any of you. Hence I make this post and here I am, Wallah!. It doesn't discredit me at all.. ask your men who got STEAMROLLED at the NE airfield last night. And I mean STEAMROLLED.

I reviewed some of colls post. He seems like a great knowledgeable guy. I'd let him run your shit. He at least owns up to things, sees the reality of the situation and is working to make progress. Unlike the clan leader who dismisses what I've said and assumes things incorrectly about us.

I made this account to hide my identity as I used to play with these people and don't need to hear trash back from them. I can actually vouch the information here is correct. I frequented their VOIP and heard things like

"we should just lock the server"

"why not just get hacks at least we can get our stuff back when we die"

"kick all the hostiles"

"how do i read a gps"

Duping items occurs as well. Hiding camps off map. People actively searching for hacks they don't have to pay for. They sit on ventrilo and when there are hostiles in game they try to hunt them. They usually accuse the people who kill them of hacking. I've also seen people without clan tags kicked simply because they aren't in the clan. I found too many issues with the ethics of this guild so I dipped.

And as stated before the leader is a complete moron. I heard him say in ventrilo the other day and I quote

"Rocketeer said the game is becoming a standalone so it sucks it will be single player when it comes out" This was the last straw and as soon as I heard the clan leader say something this dumb I gave up completely. Good luck GSUA and sorry I bailed ;_;

"Rocketeer said the game is becoming a standalone so it sucks it will be single player when it comes out" This was the last straw and as soon as I heard the clan leader say something this dumb I gave up completely. Good luck GSUA and sorry I bailed ;_;

Oh god I lol'd so hard. Good on you for getting out and not supporting game ruining play. Sorry if I killed you btw.

Edited by carlmolito
  • Like 1

Haaaaaa this is hilarious. I can actually attest to how bad this group is. I team killed 4 of 6 members a week ago or something? I asked for buddies to play with and specifically stated I'd like to play with competent individuals. I get in the ventrilo they have and start playing. People immediately are day 1 new asking questions no one should be asking. I help camp a helicopter for 3 hours while 3 people take 2.5 hours to come to repair a helicopter. They got lost 2x on the road. They didn't know what was required to fix the helicopter and I had to give them a list. Additionally when we finally got it up and running I said screw it. They wasted so much of my time posing like some legitimate clan but really it's a starter clan. I was put on and lied to I felt so I decided to kill them all. Haven't been back since and never ever will, horrible clan. I don't even remember who was on or who said what but it was almost an unbearable experience. I do remember a single soul who sounded like he knew what he was doing and he was very frustrated with his own clan because they simply couldn't get their act together. I laughed silently about that to myself and thought oh man this guy won't even be here a week from now as he'll surely jump ship.

I guess I'm going to be accused by that guy as some griefer who's mad I got kicked from this awesome clan, when in reality I killed four out of six of them and just never looked back. Hilarious posts by the way. Glad to see they are still failing miserably big surprise.

Oh I forgot to mention there was 0 screening process for this guild and I wasn't asked a single fucking question to get in. The clan leader, like stated above, must be beyond retard to just mass invite people to a clan like this. Learn how to screen members if you'd like to accomplish anything, especially in a game like this. Keep hunting away Carl and never stop. It's the only way they will learn.

Oh man I remember you. ICHEESY or something. I think you were talking about me when I was getting on everyones ass to get the parts to fix the dam thing. Yeah you killed about four but you missed me and another guy in a ghilie. he lit you up and dropped you but yeah that was the talk of that entire night. Got to say though was clever. As for these accusations about people being kicked I don't I have not see this happen. There are defiantly talks about wanting to kick people but I remind them of the server hosting rules. However two three days ago there may have been an instance of one because some hacker ported everyone into the air an dropped them to their death so I don't know for sure.

Edited by Coll

These guys are pathetic lol. GSUA just needs to do a mass suicide and don't ever respawn.

• Like 1

I have had experiences with them. They are the most unorganized clan I have ever come across. Ran with them for about a week, managed to get a leadership position. The small group I led, about 5-6 people, started getting stalked by a group of bandits wherever we went. Any server we joined, the bandits knew where we were. Brought it up to the "Leader", he thinks the problem is that we are "not trying hard enough" and "need to stop whining". After that I took my group and left GSUA, found a server, set up a camp, and became more organized and armed in a few hours than GSUA could in the week I ran with them. This "clan" needs to be put down.

Edit: Sketchyy is one of the guys I run with actually

Edited by cleverTechnician
  • Like 1

I have had experiences with them. They are the most unorganized clan I have ever come across. Ran with them for about a week, managed to get a leadership position. The small group I led, about 5-6 people, started getting stalked by a group of bandits wherever we went. Any server we joined, the bandits knew where we were. Brought it up to the "Leader", he thinks the problem is that we are "not trying hard enough" and "need to stop whining". After that I took my group and left GSUA, found a server, set up a camp, and became more organized and armed in a few hours than GSUA could in the week I ran with them. This "clan" needs to be put down.

Edit: Sketchyy is one of the guys I run with actually

Sorry but I have to stop this stupid shit right here. One of the biggest reasons we were unorganized was because of clever. He doesnt know anything about tactics or how to play safely. He will walk in a middle of a field to look for a sniper. He has lost more gear and gotten more people killed than any other of our members in our clan. Not only this he whines and complains when he was getting stalked. He expected us to ban everyone that killed him thinks anyone who killed him was a hacker and is just a complete moron. I have several videos with this tool just completely being stupid. Btw the only reason you have your gear is cause you hacked it in. Also you didn't leave the clan. You were forced out so don't even try to change the story buddy. You are worse than GSUA combined. Considering the posts in here that is saying something. And sketchy is just a little puppy following clever.

Was kind of funny too he got pretty butthurt cause one of our players who finally found a SVD camo wouldnt duplicate it for him. Trying to explain it was for the better of the clan or some shit and that he should share. Jesus most of the gear his team got was duplicated shit. it was pathetic.

On a similar note. Who ever that Abe The Vamp Slayer was who stalked clever. You are a cool man take on teams of six and doesn't afraid of anything.

Edited by Coll

Odd. No reports of any of our guys complaining about that. Although we have a joke in the clan saying it was Division twos fault. So blame it on them haha.

Huh, oh ok.. Is there ANY chance random people on your server have actual gotten a ural and a truck and stocked it with over 200 items, and 25 weapons? I'd imagine it has to be some of your mens gear. If not then you guys have a more serious problem than me to worry about.

Are you guys even playing on your server anymore? I notice reaper dropped his tag. I'm sure others have changed their name. Because before this, no one even played on your server save 2-3 people without clan tags now NO ONE has a clan tag, bit to suspicious for me...

Most of us stopped playing since the drama in the clan. Most of us are either waiting for stand alone DayZ or a patch to fix some of the major bugs in this mod. Others (some of the better people in the clan) Are going to other servers to kill since there isnt many people on ours. Many dropped their tags to not scare people off (many clan members in one server) or just don't really want to be part of the clan anymore. So it is entirely possible those were other people and some of the gear might be ours. I wouldn't doubt it at all. Considering many vehicles have been destroyed someone else could have fixed it up.

Gotta spank them noobs till they l2p.

Usually its a mass clan, so disorganized but they have tons of members and tons of loot.

I am afraid GSUA will never see a brighter day Taradox... for the simple reason that to get into it, you only have to ask. I've seen all type of people get into this clan, from newbies to hackers including experienced players and exploiters of an alpha mode. I was in the clan until I decided to be a lone wolf on their server with my camps spread all across Chenarus. I'm enjoying this game more than ever, as an example, I saw walkers in stary this morning and scouted 2 of them looting the military tents and then making a run in the city. I decided to hide in the backstore of the grocery store and they ended up showing not even 2 minutes after. To add a little challenge to myself I decided to kill them with an axe, believe it or not it ended up working pretty well despite their duped L85s!

I'm going to upload the video footage, because it's a must see ;)

Edited by azepro

Makes sense. Coll, I say you just start recruiting and building it back up to a playable state on your server. You seem to know what you're doing so just take the horse by the reigns. There's nothing in the rulebook that says just becuase someone is clan/guild leader or they pay for the shit, that they are the one to lead. Often it's not the case (7 years of competetive wow pvp/pve'er here). I say you just start leading that shit and more importantly, you personally do the recruiting.

I bet it would be a different experience. If you're going to do that let me know, I'll go find somewhere else to play in the mean time so you all have time to build shit up.

Na. I don't like to lead. Running a clan is not a easy thing to do not everoyne is cut out for it. I take this from running a successful minecraft server. That type of stress just ends up ruining the game and I don't really want to make DayZ like that. Honestly it is everyones choice what they want to do. I don't mind running in GSUA even though it is frustrating and disorganized it is still fun and awesome to talk to the many different type of people here. Hell I got new tf2 and LoL buddies to play with.

Me and the clan I'm apart of have been watching this thread for a few days now. I must say its rather amusing traveling to the places mentioned in this thread and looking at the carnage that ensued there.

But I have one question:

Who flattened our camp? Not one of them, but all of them?

I figured that either the GSUA or some of you other guys did it. I imagined that this was going to happen at some point...