Sign in to follow this  
SurviveNotMurder

Campers..?

just recently i have been encontering more and more campers which must be using this bug / glitch / expoloit whatever it is were you remove the plant* flies from your Dayz folder so that the whole land looks the same as if you leave the map now i dont care that i died but i have been killed like 10+ times with no gear nothing by the same guy who sits in the same spot and even one time me and a mate have gone there and found himwhich resulted in an insta Alt-F4 from him...

all iwant to know is do you really have nothing better to do then camp the coastline killing new spawns and abusing this bug / glitch / expoloit i mean isnt the aim of the game to SURVIVE not to go around murdering evreyone and anyone you see??

i understand that murder is a big part hell i murder people all the time :> but never fresh spawns rarely anyone near the coast hell i ran into a camper in the middle of no one just sitting in a deer stand i cant imagine how long he sat there doing nothing just waiting for someone to run past is this fun?

just venting i dont care that its randomly put togher or spelling is wrong just these campers.......really....annoy.......me..... :>

some people have no lives and thus have nothing better to do than lay in a deer stand waiting for some poor fresh spawn to walk up to it. As far as cheating that is lame, ive seen some people doing this get tossed out (I assume thats what the "file size incorrect" messages from battle eye are).

Ive had good luck on lower pop servers thus far (<20) and have encountered 0 hackers/ cheaters

It's fun, you should try it.

lol sitting in the same spot for hours on ends is fun wow dude get a life :>

u mad bro?

no im not mad im annoyed at how pathetic some people are that they think killing a new-spawn makes them awsome just because they are to scared to head in-land and go were the real action is against people who have guns / weapons and alot more game experience...

just recently i have been encontering more and more campers which must be using this bug / glitch / expoloit whatever it is were you remove the plant* flies from your Dayz folder so that the whole land looks the same as if you leave the map now i dont care that i died but i have been killed like 10+ times with no gear nothing by the same guy who sits in the same spot and even one time me and a mate have gone there and found himwhich resulted in an insta Alt-F4 from him...

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result...

You got exactly what you deserved.

lmao so im expected to what not scavange from electro or Cherno just because some people sit on top of the massive tower in cherno with snipers all day / night and in electro on the hill behind the factory / fire station??

i got what i deserved??? im thinking you are one of those " im so cool with my AS-50 im gonna sit on this hill ALL day long and wait for new-spawns to come running by with no weapons and shoot him in the face before he knows what hit him"

really you fags need to get lifes go explore in-land get a car a helicopter that is FUN i have done this and im the one who spose to be doing it wrong ^_^ you guys so screwed up people see a Global PvP game and think that camping a spot killing new-spawns is the way to do it no-lifers go get a job or a girl-freind i wont be coming back to this post agiain cant be arsed with these comments ^_^

inb4 "you mad bro"

no im not mad just find you patetic no-lifers funny as hell cause your 1337 with ya AS-50 *Cough* no doubt from a hacked ammo crate *Cough*

lmao so im expected to what not scavange from electro or Cherno just because some people sit on top of the massive tower in cherno with snipers all day / night and in electro on the hill behind the factory / fire station??

i got what i deserved??? im thinking you are one of those " im so cool with my AS-50 im gonna sit on this hill ALL day long and wait for new-spawns to come running by with no weapons and shoot him in the face before he knows what hit him"

I have never once fired an AS50. I have had an AS50 in my inventory for 2.5km as we relocated our camp sight. I have found a single mag of AS50 ammo. I have had an AS50 fired at me multiple times. But that is the extent of my experiance with the AS50. Never had a M107. Had a svd cammo that I never got to shoot as the server reset and gobbled it up. Fired a M24 once. Fired a DMR once. And that pretty much is the extent of that.

Just to point out you are the one said you got killed by the same guy, who was sitting in the same spot 10+ times. If you keep going to where you know you will be killed, by the same guy who's sitting in the same spot, you have in fact gotten exactly what you deserve.

I can say I've gotten into and out of Cherno and Elektro multiple times under fire. I've died a few times as well. Heck had to move through Elektro last night under fire from an AS50 and several people in the town. Died once, and then managed to get back to grab my stuff without getting shot. At the same time trying to guide someone else around the city soooo...

really you fags need to get lifes go explore in-land get a car a helicopter that is FUN i have done this and im the one who spose to be doing it wrong ^_^ you guys so screwed up people see a Global PvP game and think that camping a spot killing new-spawns is the way to do it no-lifers go get a job or a girl-freind i wont be coming back to this post agiain cant be arsed with these comments ^_^

inb4 "you mad bro"

no im not mad just find you patetic no-lifers funny as hell cause your 1337 with ya AS-50 *Cough* no doubt from a hacked ammo crate *Cough*

Good to know you're mad. You know not everyone who kills you, or calls you a idiot who gets what he deserves is a hacker. Just saying...

OMG IF YOU DON'T HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME THE SAME WAY I HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME YOU ARE A FAG.

*Please note the above is sarcasm

Maybe that is how they survive kill and loot instead of raiding cities, although me personally I would not waste a bullet if you don't have a gun unless your in a good loot area.