Sign in to follow this  
hervai

Shovel

What they ^ said. Also we could dig holes large enough to hide in them and use stuff to cover them and it would have the same camouflage coeficient as a ghillie suit.

Entrenching Tool look for me like this short small shovel in army. Only add such option to burry something. But should be some time limit so server dont get trashed with so many burred stuff. Or some limit of items can be hide such way - or tent will be usuless.

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro

Entrenching Tool look for me like this short small shovel in army. Only add such option to burry something. But should be some time limit so server dont get trashed with so many burred stuff. Or some limit of items can be hide such way - or tent will be usuless.

Tents are useless with all the hackers destroying them at the present! No where is safe for a tent, which is the whole point of being able to bury stuff.

Add shovels so we can bury some stuff.

there is already an E-Tool in the game. it is limited to what it can do though

Add shovels so we can bury some stuff.

That would be the entrenching tool (a small spade). They should replace "hide body" with "bury body" and make it available only if you have that tool.

I would like to see the shovel also linked to the ability to 'hide corpse', the animation for it somewhat suggest burrying, so linking the ability to a shovel or entrenching tool would be somewhat logical.