Notataco

North American Trading Company

Haha let me introduce myself, I am Stence what I will bring to the table with this company.... my protection. Allow me to guard the compound or the trading facility in return my clan will keep your caravan or w/e you are supplied with top of the line gear for trading. (What you need) Don't worry our business is totally legit, after all Chernarus is Russia and in Russia only fair business happens >;D.

(^ How bout some beans for dat role play)

• Like 4

Haha let me introduce myself, I am Stence what I will bring to the table with this company.... my protection. Allow me to guard the compound or the trading facility in return my clan will keep your caravan or w/e you are supplied with top of the line gear for trading. (What you need) Don't worry our business is totally legit, after all Chernarus is Russia and in Russia only fair business happens >;D.

^ this guy xD

• Like 1

Beans for proper grammar.... Also, Chernarus is Czech, I believe...
  • Like 1

Would you be willing for another person to join your group?

Depends on what you can offer the group or if we can trust you. We'd be willing to do a trial run sometime this weekend though.

I was switching my M14 Aim with my DMR today and when I looked in my backpack, my M14 Aim turned into a second DMR. Would be willing to trade DMR for a M14 as I am kinda missing that gun now it is gone and having 2 DMRs is kinda dumb. Plus I dont want to just dump it

Edited by WooTs

I was switching my M14 Aim with my DMR today and when I looked in my backpack, my M14 Aim turned into a second DMR. Would be willing to trade DMR for a M14 as I am kinda missing that gun now it is gone and having 2 DMRs is kinda dumb. Plus I dont want to just dump it

I can accommodate that request. Will add you to our list and figure out a time best to make the trade.

Got some loot raiding a small two vehicle camp the other day, would like to trade. Should I PM you a small list? I'm looking for magazines or a reliable weapon.

Got some loot raiding a small two vehicle camp the other day, would like to trade. Should I PM you a small list? I'm looking for magazines or a reliable weapon.

Yep PM me with your request and offer, we can go from there.

I'm off for several hours now to raid and sleep; have members checking here in my absence. See you in Chernarus.

Laissez les bons temps rouler,

Notataco

Notataco seems to have gone radio silent today. No worries though, he mentioned doing stuff this weekend, so I imagine he'll be back around on Saturday.

• Like 1

Notataco seems to have gone radio silent today. No worries though, he mentioned doing stuff this weekend, so I imagine he'll be back around on Saturday.

I have been responding to a few PMs throughout the day but during the week I am quite busy. I work in the game industry and it is always either a lull or insane rush. Getting close to crunch time for the year. Generally my game time is the weekends with some during the daytime on weekdays.

• Like 2

Got an M136 launcher with two rocket rounds, two frag grenades and M203 HE.

Looking for camo or guille, a DMR, night vision, and/or range finder.

• Like 1

Got an M136 launcher with two rocket rounds, two frag grenades and M203 HE.

Looking for camo or guille, a DMR, night vision, and/or range finder.

Done! We have Ghillie, DMR and NVG. We can offer all 3 for the M136 launcher w/rounds. Is the M203 HE the round for the grenade launcher or do you mean the actual M16 with underslung? If it is the grenade round we'd be interested in that as well. We can offer DMR mags to go with everything as well.

Edited by Notataco
  • Like 1

Hey Notataco, I've got a DMR that I can trade you for a Ghillie and some other bits and bobs if possible, hit me up on steam, account name is Chewid.

I am very interested in acquiring a Mountain Dew. Willing to trade a Ghillie Suit for it.

You made an account to make this post?

Love these player trading companies in the game. This is the type of stuff that rocket was talking about when he mentioned player scripted events.