mesmichael

players stockpiling

cant find a car because a group has taken them all (not all just a lot of them) well what if the longer you stayed in a area the more zombies came your way. so if your camping with like 4 other people you'll see one or 3-6 the first day, and like 10-19 the second day, and 20-40, 40- 100, so on. they wouldn't be just running at your area, they would just move into your area, and if the did see you they do the norm. it would add a reason not to stockpile everything on the map, or you could have some fun defending your little base.

I agree that zombies should wander into the woods but don't think we need to punish people for hiding vehicles.

swarms of zombies wandering would be cool, its been suggested and i like that. Not sure about a punish for hoarding, although i do find it annoying i can't find any vehicles becasue they have been hidden!

I agree that zombies should wander into the woods but don't think we need to punish people for hiding vehicles.

not punish just say hey if you got a huge pile of stuff that going to attract attention, so fight them off or move your stuff. i think its fine to stockpile stuff, just not everything on the map. you only really need enough vehicles to store/move all your gear and people

Maybe have it so vehicles respawn at their original position every 24 hours or so?

I don't see a problem with many players having vehicles, they are a fun part of the game and should be available to everybody who finds them, and put effort in to fixing them.

just put a bit mroe effort in to find the tree's they hid them in, and stop trying to punish them becasue going more then 1k past electro is hard :-/ *sigh*

• Like 1

i dont hide vehicles to troll you! i get a vehicle, and stockpile lots of stuff, then i hide it because its my BASE!!! And if i find another car i start using it, why? because its easier to travel and loot, by doing this I can stockpile more, its a natural instinct dude, you should do this if you want to survive the "winter", also dont use helis, they are hard to hide but very fun to pilot.

the idea of a horde is nice though, but it wouldnt penalize a lot, and what if you could actually walk inside a bus?

dude, bases, so shut up, its my end game objective

Yea bases are pretty much your only end game objective as the poster above said. Also, I don't see any reason a zombie would be attracted to vehicles in the woods. The people yes, but not the vehicles. Different argument. Different post.

Play more. Settle in with a cup of coffee or two and start searching the forests in the north for camps/vehicles. A bicycle is a great way to do this!

i dont hide vehicles to troll you! i get a vehicle, and stockpile lots of stuff, then i hide it because its my BASE!!!.

and i spend hours and hour running around the woods hunting the bases, so i can raid the stockpile and drive away lul'ing, much more fun then spending 4 hours looking for spare wheels and crap to fix it up in the first place

I don't see a problem with many players having vehicles, they are a fun part of the game and should be available to everybody who finds them, and put effort in to fixing them.

THIS!

I play for two weeks and all I've found so far was a bike that somebody forgot to save.....like WTF, really??

THIS!

I play for two weeks and all I've found so far was a bike that somebody forgot to save.....like WTF, really??

I've suggested increasing the vehicle count before and most people seem to agree with it. However, that's not what is being put forward here.

more bikes i can go with. i mean who doesn't have a bike. there should be at least 2 in every town. (more in city's)