adi1201

DE174 Banned - 'combat logging?!'

Today I was banned for combat logging, I don't know why. I saw a guy named 'Der dreckige Dan' and i killed him with one shot. Then as I was fighting with zombies, game crushed. I had to do 'ctlr+alt+delete' to stop proccess. When I tried to log in, it said that I was banned.

Please unban me.

Dude, I am not the admin but I play with him. I am "der dreckige dan" and I saw your car driving by, (white pick-up). You were driving through Polana and I began shooting at the back of your car. One guy died, I can't really remember his name, but it was something like yours, (don't trying to be racist here) it was something muslimic/turkish/arab.

Anyway, I shot out the driver (I guess) and many zombies surrounded the car (and only those in about 50 meters radius around the car), all of a sudden they all disappeared and I instantly pressed "P" to look who just logged out, you were the only person in the lobby at that moment. I just ran to the car and layed prone, but you must have had logged back in 10/20 seconds before I was there and as I stood up and bandaged myself after the zombies i attracted with the AS50, you shot me from my back right/back.

Please people, if you were banned for a reason don't spread lies. And greet WacoSS and the other friend of yours from me, I shot him in the back of his head while he and 5 of your other guys were robbing our camp. The other one got shot while he was trying to loot the pick-up you then stole. :)

PS: I answered this fast because I was awaiting this thread the second you were banned.

Edited by Kaharon

So you can trust we don't "just" ban people, think why your other guys didn't get banned, they played legitimately and didn't alt-f4 or anything. You got banned because I saw your coward moves live in action.

Even though you stole most of our vehicles and tent-loot (i guess).

You should've destroyed the last ATV though, I was able to drive south to pick up my mate when he told me you were driving north, from Dolina to Polana.

Edited by Kaharon

Dude, you killed me when we were next to your tents, I was the guy killed next to pickup. I spawn somewhere and then I arrived to Polana. I was in supermarket and my friend came for me in pickup. You shoot him, I heard shot and then I saw you. I killed you with lee enfield. I didn't 'alt+f4', I don't tolerate it.

My nickname in game is adi1201, is is not arabish or anything.

And one more question to you, "der derckige dan". Is player named 'Struzz' or something similar in your team?

Edited by adi1201

No, he isn't. We are only Levias&Der dreckige Dan atm. You will be unbanned btw. As your story really makes sense. I was just wondering why the zombies near the car disappeared so I thought you logged, but you couldn't run around me so fast after your log in. The story of "ctrl-alt-del" makes no sense at all, as there would be a message of "player adi lost connection".

But we will give you another try and if something like that happens again, you will be banned for sure.

As posted above your story sounds suspicious as hell but in fact you try to fight against your ban I will unban you. At least to show you that combat logging will not be tolerated and I hopefully will not see any kind of this again.

Thanks for trusting me Kaharon.

Maybe we'll meet again on map ;) TC

Could have sworn you CAN ban for combat logging and ALT + F4 game-play.