Kleaklejok

Hacker gives me his IPs when I threaten to report him, afte spawning a S1203 Van

Hi!, this kid who is a friend of one of my squad buddies started recently playing with my squad, and he kept team killing me, and multiple other members, which made

Me very aggravated, but then I saw him spawn a S1203 Van!

The next day, the server admin told me to tell him this: "Tell your friend to get rid of the blue van he spawned, or I'll have to ban him".

So, I listened to the admin and told him in Skype. He would not listen, so I told him I would report

Him to the Dev Team, and so I asked my friend for his IPs, and my friend actually knew his IPs! It would

Be nice if you could ban these 2 IPs from DayZ.

IP 1: 127.0.0.1

&

IP 2: 192.168.0.4

Thank You So Much, and I hope this annoying game ruiner gets what he deserves!!!

~Kleak

What are you 12? Anyone with any shred of common sense should realize they cannot ban people due to the testimonial of a fellow player, otherwise every time someone got killed by one of those so-called "hackers" (and I use the term lightly) we would have a new thread like this.

Hi!, this kid who is a friend of one of my squad buddies started recently playing with my squad, and he kept team killing me, and multiple other members, which made

Me very aggravated, but then I saw him spawn a S1203 Van!

The next day, the server admin told me to tell him this: "Tell your friend to get rid of the blue van he spawned, or I'll have to ban him".

So, I listened to the admin and told him in Skype. He would not listen, so I told him I would report

Him to the Dev Team, and so I asked my friend for his IPs, and my friend actually knew his IPs! It would

Be nice if you could ban these 2 IPs from DayZ.

&

Thank You So Much, and I hope this annoying game ruiner gets what he deserves!!!

~Kleak

Don't be a fool, stay in school!

Edited by Bambi

&

I am laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face.

127.0.0.1 = local to your machine/nic (There is no place like home)

192.168.0.0 = Internal to your router/switch

Highly recommend taking a computer class or something before alpha testing software.

• Like 3

&

~Kleak

These are internal netwerk ips... If he was giving you that, he was making fun of you... if your friend gave that to you, than he has no clue about a network.

The hacker in my server had the same IP!

Ban this asshole, he's obviously creating a big stur int he dayZ community

This should be a meme. Seriously, it's a box of golden beans.

LOL

indeed I am storing this rare gem for future lulz.

Seriously the gift that keeps giving.