fru69

Invincible guy teleported in and hacked me to death *sigh*

I have the server details, sadly not the player's name. This post is just to add to the list, and to vent.

I was creeping through the forest toward a deer stand, nobody else in sight.

Suddenly I heard rustling to my right, so I turned and found a guy standing next to me with just an axe.

He started swinging the axe at me, which seemed a bit odd as I was armed with an M14 rifle at the time.

So I fired a warning shot at him. No effect. Fired a couple more. Nothing. I ended up emptying a full 20 round clip at him, and made multiple hits on him at point blank range.

No effect on him at all. I died.

*sigh*

It's things like this that make me lose heart with DayZ, and hope that the standalone version will solve a lot if not all of the hacking problems.

Hello there,

perhaps this is a case of when using the alt f4 exit is justified?

Rgds

LoK

Hello there,

perhaps this is a case of when using the alt f4 exit is justified?

Rgds

LoK

Well, don't tell anybody, but I might have done ;)

After I'd emptied the entire clip into him and realised he was cheating, I figured I had nothing to lose. But sadly I was too late and had already died.

But it does raise the question of what would I do in future, and would I be penalised for logging out to avoid an obvious hacker?

Edited by Fru

Got killed as well by this guy. On US500, i shoot like 25 bullet of AS50 into him and managed to teleport behind me and axe me...

30 minutes later, we all got teleport to debug plain and transformed into rabbits, dog... got it all on tape...

Edited by Dubardo

He just had to axe you guys some questions.

• Like 1

yo alt f4 all day baby! they don't and won't do shit. its survival and the scripters are part of that so is altf4. However altf4 in pvp is real lame so you gotta be quick if you unload into someones head and they dont die. worst you'll ever get is a 5minute shock for mass altf4 idk i got it once

Got killed as well by this guy. On US500, i shoot like 25 bullet of AS50 into him and managed to teleport behind me and axe me...

30 minutes later, we all got teleport to debug plain and transformed into rabbits, dog... got it all on tape...

Yeah i logged on to US 500 about 10 minutes ago and was walking in the forest near electro with a ghillie suit and Winchester that i managed to find within about 5 hours of game play with my buddies last night, i had planned to go scout out electro but before i had a chance to do anything i was teleported on too even ground proning with a guy crouching over me, I had tryed to Alt f4 but didn't make it before i died. Reasons such as this make me hate hackers.

I am sorry for your bad experience. But how do you expect him to get banned when you don't provide the player name, server name, time / date or anything at all? Next time make sure to get all that stuff! Also maybe contact the server admin so you can get his GUID. As nicknames can be easily changed.

Edited by Kraegan

Had the same experience. Logging in with only a hatchet in the pre dawn darkness. guy sneaks up behind me and tries to shoot me with a silenced rifle, prob an M4. I get away for a minute telling the guy I only have a hatchet but he stalks me around the building and shoots me. OK, so he's a bandit with micro penis issues, too bad so sad for him.

Log back in and am jogging through a field when I fall down dead along with about 15 other players. The hacker apologists over at FMFclandivison got all butthurt when I said something, :rolleyes:

Ah well, one more server and server admin to add to my ignore list. Have fun playing with yourself!