Sign in to follow this  
thomale12

Need some help im newish xD

Me and my buddy arent that good at finding weapons. if we can get some help and team up that would be great. we have skype and stuff.

Where are you looking?

Try barns and supermarkets. Crawl everywhere when you see zombies until you get a weapon, that way you won't aggro them. If you do aggro them, head to the woods and use the thick fur trees to break the line of sight.

Head to Cherno. There's a bunch of good loot and everyone is friendly there.

Evil. Like the fruits of the devil.

Beans, you have them.

All right, whatever you do, don't go just rummaging around in Cherno because some evil bandit (beans to you, sir) tells you to... There are better ways to throw your life away.

Can't get online now (I might PM you later), but here's my advice.

I guess you already know of the loot map, if not google "map Dayz" and you'll find it. DayZ has kind of a steep learning curve so I think the majority of the people feel there is no shame in using it as a newbie.

Best place to get a starting gear is travelling between barns and deer stands. If you are on a low population server you might even try the more dangerous spots such as the castles or supermarkets (travel close but not through open fields, always checking for chopper crashes that have lots of zombies but the best gear in game).Until you're less green don't go to the dangerous places like the airfields and the cities unless you care more about high-end gear than your life.

All right, whatever you do, don't go just rummaging around in Cherno because some evil bandit (beans to you, sir) tells you to... There are better ways to throw your life away.

Can't get online now (I might PM you later), but here's my advice.

I guess you already know of the loot map, if not google "map Dayz" and you'll find it. DayZ has kind of a steep learning curve so I think the majority of the people feel there is no shame in using it as a newbie.

Best place to get a starting gear is travelling between barns and deer stands. If you are on a low population server you might even try the more dangerous spots such as the castles or supermarkets (travel close but not through open fields, always checking for chopper crashes that have lots of zombies but the best gear in game).Until you're less green don't go to the dangerous places like the airfields and the cities unless you care more about high-end gear than your life.

Listen to Clint Eastwood this is good advice.

Don't forget to check Balota's AF and the military base down there... You can always find good stuff.

At least for my experience is always a pleasant visit.