Bad_Raptor

Guy spawns in right next to me

This guy spawns in right next to me while I was looking over Elektro.

Edited by Bad_Raptor

Theres a difference between login in and Spawning. I Guess the guy logged in right next to you?

Server hoppers camping electro are funny.

I suppose not bad set-up for someone with not even a single zombie kill, that guy you killed had m4 holo SD and l85 thermal? Guess he was a spotter. With 3 ghillies and all the rarest and illegal loot much like yourself.

We all do it I know but why do we go to hunt the fresh spawns in the most obvious of places lol.

Noobs love to camp that spot, not surprised one spawned in next to you. I'd say gj, but you're pathetic. Killing ungeared players is just sad. You really enjoy sitting in one spot for half an hour shooting maybe once or twice at a guy that can't even see you? Go to the shooting range and shoot at targets, same thing noob.

I had just spawned a few minutes ago and found an AKM. I killed a guy that had the DMR and the ghillies and all that stuff. I was bored so I just headed down to elektro to see what happens.

I have video proof too.

This is the reason why... I have changed the places I snipe, and go.. its so obvious now, What would of been even funnier was if you missed all them shots hahah.

I had recently died Like I said before... I died with a vehicle full of guns and my dream gear. AS50, M4A1 CCO SD, Ghillie, all that shizz. I didn't even care anymore so I just went to elektro.. I wasnt even looking to shoot anyone. I was planning on hitting that Fire station and then leaving.

2 camper scumbags with the same predictable spot. also love how you have all the gear, and its a fresh character. dupe or script detector is beeping madly.

Noobs love to camp that spot, not surprised one spawned in next to you. I'd say gj, but you're pathetic. Killing ungeared players is just sad. You really enjoy sitting in one spot for half an hour shooting maybe once or twice at a guy that can't even see you? Go to the shooting range and shoot at targets, same thing noob.

I wasn't going to kill ungeared players...

thats funny... to me and maybe some others since you have ZERO kills players or zombies and you said

I had just spawned a few minutes ago and found an AKM. I killed a guy that had the DMR and the ghillies and all that stuff. I was bored so I just headed down to elektro to see what happens.

I have video proof too.

so where is the kill then I mean murder! Busted... so hacks maybe? also L85 in back pack also sounds fishy.

Edited by RageFrost

thats funny... to me and maybe some others since you have ZERO kills players or zombies and you said

so where is the kill then I mean murder! Busted... so hacks maybe? also L85 in back pack also sounds fishy.

When you put a ghillie on it wipes your zombie kills and murders.....

Funny that noones said anything about the fact that the M4A1 HOLO SD doesnt spawn anywhere other than into the hands of a cheater.

Funny that noones said anything about the fact that the M4A1 HOLO SD doesnt spawn anywhere other than into the hands of a cheater.

Yeah. I searched it. It has been dropped.

Good point! Although why bother with electro fire station the gear you had is a lot better than anything you,d find there. But it's your game.

The shit talk was funny, that Leo was proper pissed although had he spawned behind you.....

how come they stayed in mine?? i have been changing between the normal civvie suit and the ghillie for about 2 days now and i still have my 1 murder from 3 days ago... and also my zombie kills keep racking up..

Damn dudes been busted. Haha really jealous of these guys getting all this high speed gear yet when I make a 1-2 hour movement to NWAF under the cover of darkness. The best thing I found was an m16 with a m203. F@CK! No NVGs, rangefinder, coyote backpack, GPS, not even sandbags or an e-tool. Bullspit