Sign in to follow this  
eskimobear

UK 23 - Gamers Platoon missing tents and atv

So i checked - https://dayzmonitor.com/server_info/5239.html&hide_restarts

And the server was restarted 3 hours ago, i've heard of tents/vehicles disapearing after restarts is this the case?

So i logged on today, around 11 and our 2 tents and atv were gone, i ran to our old empty tents in the middle of nowhere and they are gone too. So either someone has stolen everything and ran over empty old tents or the server restart has screwed the tents up?

Our server has the same problem, it seems to be a frequently "bug" in the last time.

Just got our Server ~4 Days ago, everytime we are rebooting/restarting the server everything is resetted. If you restart again after the first time just Bicycles, Motorcycles and Busses will show up where you left them, tents themself seem to be not resetable though they are often empty.

Maybe setting the server to version 1.7.2.3 will fix the problem, I don't know. Lets hope 1.7.3 comes soon.

Edited by LtHyperion

Server restart screwed tents up - happened on my server too on Monday (every camp I know of gone). If you're lucky another restart might bring them back.

HAHAHAHAAHA i wonder who took them (wink wink) your clan mates have been fucking us over sniping us at spawn , my bus and bag of guns all gone because of you's . thanks for the map for the ATV location lololololol