Sign in to follow this  
Pronkers

seriously.

Why delete my thread?

Why the fuck not educate people on how fucking ridiculous these fucking scripters are????????

This game is fucking unplayable, why else would I be on your shit forums complaining about it.

I've lost every fucking thing I've got from playing this game to scripters over the past 2 fucking months.

I'm just gonna buy a second Arma and script the fuck out of your game since no one cares, fuck you all :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Ok bro, we dont care if you waste 30 bucks on a game just to get banned instantly :P

I've lost every fucking thing I've got from playing this game to scripters over the past 2 fucking months.

Your house, your car?

Blimey, those scripts truly are getting clever.

• Like 2

the old confused baby meme is getting a workout tonight!

oJQyL.jpg?1

• Like 2

the old confused baby meme is getting a workout tonight!

oJQyL.jpg?1

That made me smile <3.

It's more of a beta though if that, I'd just call it a mod.

Why delete your thread? For hack/script advertising, meybe? And now you are mad because of that? Wow, just wow...

No need to educate us, we pretty much all know how's it with them right now. Also DayZ is playable quite well, you just have to avoid hackers, see something strange? Disconnect, find different server. See player with name PLAYER 1, PLAYER 2, PLAYER 3 in the player list? Probably do not join the server, etc...

• Like 1

I'd start a discussion about the difference between an alpha and a beta... but this thread is about humiliating Captain Rageface up there... :)

• Like 1

I just don't care anywhere near as much as you do about things like this. I got thunderdomed pretty early in the process and had a TON of fun trying to survive it. I re-geared and have since died again. Meh. I bought Arma II for dayZ knowing full well that it was a mod for an outdated, buggy engine. Maybe next time you shouldn't be a bandwagon idiot and should do some research before you click "purchase".

Urghhh :/ i really wish people would read the forums before posting this shit. Im getting real tired of explaining the situation on hacking.

There is no point in fixing hacking in a mod. It would take a long time. That time is being used to make sure the standalone isnt affected by this.

• Like 1

Urghhh :/ i really wish people would read the forums before posting this shit. Im getting real tired of explaining the situation on hacking.

There is no point in fixing hacking in a mod. It would take a long time. That time is being used to make sure the standalone isnt affected by this.

Can you just change the banner for the forums to this quote?

A. Everyone is well aware of what the hackers and scripters are doing.

B. You clearly don't know what an alpha is.

C. Do, fuck off and don't come back.

D. Good for you champ, I can tell you are going to go far in life.

• Like 1